Stat Conversions of +7 Infusions

Is this possible? On the wiki page, no recipes are present unlike the +9's

(You can convert for example, a +5 Precision/+9 Agony Resistance to +5 Concentration/+9 Agony Resistance. MF recipes are listed in the corresponding Wiki page)

Or am I SOL with +7s?

You're not skritt-out-of-luck, because the few points of the additional stat simply don't matter that much. If it does matter to you, then it's "only" about 8 gold per per Stat+5|AR+7 infusion (plus lots of fractal currency). Compare that to the cost of reforging the Stat+5|AR+9 infusions which is roughly 12 gold, so it's very unlikely that if there were a recipe it would be cost effective

tl;dr create a new one if you really need the different stat

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> You're not skritt-out-of-luck, because the few points of the additional stat simply don't matter that much. If it does matter to you, then it's "only" about 8 gold per per Stat+5|AR+7 infusion (plus lots of fractal currency). Compare that to the cost of reforging the Stat+5|AR+9 infusions which is roughly 12 gold, so it's very unlikely that if there were a recipe it would be cost effective

>

> tl;dr create a new one if you really need the different stat

It's more about recycling them since they're just there - in my bank, occupying slots. I was thinking might as well change them to something I want to use at the moment. I was planning on converting them to _Mystical_, which, if I compare the mats with the +9 recipes, will cost me next to nothing. (main ingredient is 150 leaf fossils)

I guess I am SOL. Thanks for replying.

> @"borgs.6103" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > You're not skritt-out-of-luck, because the few points of the additional stat simply don't matter that much. If it does matter to you, then it's "only" about 8 gold per per Stat+5|AR+7 infusion (plus lots of fractal currency). Compare that to the cost of reforging the Stat+5|AR+9 infusions which is roughly 12 gold, so it's very unlikely that if there were a recipe it would be cost effective

> >

> > tl;dr create a new one if you really need the different stat

>

> It's more about recycling them since they're just there - in my bank, occupying slots. I was thinking might as well change them to something I want to use at the moment. I was planning on converting them to _Mystical_, which, if I compare the mats with the +9 recipes, will cost me next to nothing. (main ingredient is 150 leaf fossils)

>

> I guess I am SOL. Thanks for replying.

you can trade then to 5/9 in fractals