Better Mastery Point map indicator please.

• 8 months later...

Why the hell this "feature" is NOT included by default is astounding! One of the most important and valuable things in the game and it's left out of the map or map completion protocol. Furthermore, the bloody things are almost impossible to see on the map due to their sickly grey color - F_F_S, make them at least stand out a bit more so we CAN find them.

I've never had the slightest problem spotting them on the map, unlike some pois for instance. The symbol is pretty big. I wouldn't like to see them added to map completion because that just makes them one more mandatory element in a game that's supposed to be based on a play how you like model. If it's hard for some people to see then I'd say color them maybe.

> @"Biff.5312" said:

> I've never had the slightest problem spotting them on the map, unlike some pois for instance. The symbol is pretty big. I wouldn't like to see them added to map completion because that just makes them one more mandatory element in a game that's supposed to be based on a play how you like model. If it's hard for some people to see then I'd say color them maybe.

Except for the strongbox points in HoT, although we don't seem to have those in PoF, so maybe ANET already learned their lesson :)

I agree though, the communing mastery points are quite visible, and even those "quest" mastery NPCs in PoF were pretty easy to find. I also noticed that in PoF, the mastery points located off the beaten track tended to have either POI's or quest npcs nearby, so we were kind of herded towards them anyways.