Sylvari guardian class armor.

Aight so, a bit of an odd question and unfortunately I can't provide reference due to not having any character slots open buuuut-

can anyone name all the armor the sylvari guardian wears when you're picking a class in character creation?

It's a pretty nice combination and I wouldn't mind using it.

> @"DeanBB.4268" said:

> Aren't all guardians the same -- other than the one choice you get to make?

>

OP wasn’t referring to the starting equipment, but rather the armor the class is wearing on the profession selection screen, which might also be the same for all races but I’m not sure.

I will take a look tonight if the question isn’t answered before then. :)

> @"DeanBB.4268" said:

> Aren't all guardians the same -- other than the one choice you get to make?

>

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Starting_equipment

>

I think the OP means the set they're wearing on the profession selection screen. Each one is shown wearing an example of "high level" equipment to give you an idea of the kind of skins you could get later on then switches to the starter armour when you go to the next screen. Revenants use the mistward armour but other professions are in a mix of styles.

I can't get in game to check right now, but if no one else has answered by the time I get home in about 2 hours I'll see if I can work it out.

if you're talking about male sylvari then : shoulders are from ascalonian dungeon, chest and legs are warden, boots are order of whisper armor and the gloves i dont recall exactly but its either ascalonian dungeon or whisper armor, have in mind tho that the sylvari skin color affects the cultural armor, so if you want the warden armor to look like that you'll have to pick the same skin color

edit: just checked, the gloves are whisper armor!

It's the same for both male and female.

Head: Hidden/none

Shoulders: Ascalonian Protector (Ascalonian Catacombs dungeon set)

Chest: Warden (Tier 2 cultural)

Hands: Whispers Secret (Order of Whispers)

Legs: Warden (Tier 2 cultural)

Feet: Whispers Secret (Order of Whispers)