Can we have an official response please?

Beautilation.7915

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > @"Harry Foud.1935" said:

> > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > @musu.9205 said:

> > > > > @Dastion.3106 said:

> > > > > > @Ojimaru.8970 said:

> > > > > > Consider for a moment, _just a moment_, that you've spent two years working on a project. Just as you complete it, your stakeholders scream in your face, tell you to throw everything out and start over. Oh, and they want a perfect, well-packaged product in four weeks. How would _you_ respond?

> > > > >

> > > > > While I get your point... the lackluster state of the Revenant after so long a time doesn’t exactly bode well for these situations.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > meanwhile they replied to a post about a achievement point bug on reddit . such priority .

> > > > they can't even be bothered to tell us that certain bugs they are aware of .

> > > > coz you know , when its useless , its working as intended , when people found a use of something , that's a bug

> > > >

> > >

> > > i read somewhere that devs are restricted from answering if it isnt sepcifically told em. Meaning thaat in depth balance/bug - fixxes are something "secret" to the company.

> > > I could understand this, cause they dont wan't to raise false hopes etc., but i feel like we are at the point in which u should allow the devs to talk with us.

> > >

> > > All i want to hear is ; we are working on your Profession, please hang out a little bit more.

> >

> > That's what I wanted from the start. A simple "we're aware, we're looking into this" and what I got is a leve 3 warning and "jailed" in forums.

>

> Robert gee wrote something in necro thread yesterday.

>

> I adressed a question to him with @ "robert gee"

>

> Its forbidden - warning lvl 3

>

> I see Thousands of @ anet member wth ?

>

>

> This post will get deleted too so whatever 6/20 ANET

This has 3.5k views. They have to notice it

> @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > @musu.9205 said:

> > > > > @Dastion.3106 said:

> > > > > > @Ojimaru.8970 said:

> > > > > > Consider for a moment, _just a moment_, that you've spent two years working on a project. Just as you complete it, your stakeholders scream in your face, tell you to throw everything out and start over. Oh, and they want a perfect, well-packaged product in four weeks. How would _you_ respond?

> > > > >

> > > > > While I get your point... the lackluster state of the Revenant after so long a time doesn’t exactly bode well for these situations.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > meanwhile they replied to a post about a achievement point bug on reddit . such priority .

> > > > they can't even be bothered to tell us that certain bugs they are aware of .

> > > > coz you know , when its useless , its working as intended , when people found a use of something , that's a bug

> > > >

> > >

> > > i read somewhere that devs are restricted from answering if it isnt sepcifically told em. Meaning thaat in depth balance/bug - fixxes are something "secret" to the company.

> > > I could understand this, cause they dont wan't to raise false hopes etc., but i feel like we are at the point in which u should allow the devs to talk with us.

> > >

> > > All i want to hear is ; we are working on your Profession, please hang out a little bit more.

> >

> > That's what I wanted from the start. A simple "we're aware, we're looking into this" and what I got is a leve 3 warning and "jailed" in forums.

>

> Robert gee wrote something in necro thread yesterday.

>

> I adressed a question to him with @ "robert gee"

>

> Its forbidden - warning lvl 3

>

> I see Thousands of @ anet member wth ?

>

>

> This post will get deleted too so whatever 6/20 ANET

I told you in that thread why you got a warning for that. You didn't get a warning for asking him a question, you got a warning because you've been doing that in multiple threads, in multiple subforums, posting comments that are irrelevant to the threads, and generally derailing them. In short, you were spamming. Quit crying and acting like you are being hunted by the moderators, you were actively spamming, and you honestly aren't being the most polite about it either when you leave the mesmer forums.

You got a warning for spamming the forums, not for asking a question, stop trying to garner sympathy for yourself and acting like a victim here.

> @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > @OriOri.8724 said:

> > > > @"Harry Foud.1935" said:

> > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > @musu.9205 said:

> > > > > > > @Dastion.3106 said:

> > > > > > > > @Ojimaru.8970 said:

> > > > > > > > Consider for a moment, _just a moment_, that you've spent two years working on a project. Just as you complete it, your stakeholders scream in your face, tell you to throw everything out and start over. Oh, and they want a perfect, well-packaged product in four weeks. How would _you_ respond?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > While I get your point... the lackluster state of the Revenant after so long a time doesn’t exactly bode well for these situations.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > meanwhile they replied to a post about a achievement point bug on reddit . such priority .

> > > > > > they can't even be bothered to tell us that certain bugs they are aware of .

> > > > > > coz you know , when its useless , its working as intended , when people found a use of something , that's a bug

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > i read somewhere that devs are restricted from answering if it isnt sepcifically told em. Meaning thaat in depth balance/bug - fixxes are something "secret" to the company.

> > > > > I could understand this, cause they dont wan't to raise false hopes etc., but i feel like we are at the point in which u should allow the devs to talk with us.

> > > > >

> > > > > All i want to hear is ; we are working on your Profession, please hang out a little bit more.

> > > >

> > > > That's what I wanted from the start. A simple "we're aware, we're looking into this" and what I got is a leve 3 warning and "jailed" in forums.

> > >

> > > Robert gee wrote something in necro thread yesterday.

> > >

> > > I adressed a question to him with @ "robert gee"

> > >

> > > Its forbidden - warning lvl 3

> > >

> > > I see Thousands of @ anet member wth ?

> > >

> > >

> > > This post will get deleted too so whatever 6/20 ANET

> >

> > I told you in that thread why you got a warning for that. You didn't get a warning for asking him a question, you got a warning because you've been doing that in multiple threads, in multiple subforums, posting comments that are irrelevant to the threads, and generally derailing them. In short, you were spamming. Quit crying and acting like you are being hunted by the moderators, you were actively spamming, and you honestly aren't being the most polite about it either when you leave the mesmer forums.

> >

> > You got a warning for spamming the forums, not for asking a question, stop trying to garner sympathy for yourself and acting like a victim here.

>

> Nope . the warning clearly said that i am not allowed to directionally address an Anet member.

>

> I can send u an email if u would like to see it.

>

> Warning level 4 inc

>

> "Addressing a thread directly to an ArenaNet Staff member tends to cause disruptions on the forums and therefore is not allowed. Thanks for your understanding"

>

> Anything to say ori?

Moderators have a high volume of threads and complaints to sift through. They do not have time to write an individualize response to every person. The response you got was very likely one picked from a list of acceptable generalized responses given to the moderators to help increase their productivity and, likely, carefully worded to protect them from any legal or PR drama.

> @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> idea for the first mirage minor ; gain endurance for every illusion shattered ; clone (10)[PvP/WvW] (15)[PvE] , phantasm (20)[PvP/WvW] (30)[PvE]

>

> second minor now gives swiftness (3 sec) and vigor (3 sec) additionaly to superspeed.

I think we need a 25% mov speed also. We're supposed to be a high mobility class

> @"Harry Foud.1935" said:

> > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > idea for the first mirage minor ; gain endurance for every illusion shattered ; clone (10)[PvP/WvW] (15)[PvE] , phantasm (20)[PvP/WvW] (30)[PvE]

> >

> > second minor now gives swiftness (3 sec) and vigor (3 sec) additionaly to superspeed.

>

> I think we need a 25% mov speed also. We're supposed to be a high mobility class

high in combat mobility .

im fine with no 25% mov speed

they need to make those mobility skills useful tho rng teleport hit wrong target is not mobility it's just rng .right now we only have an elite + sword ambush as solid pick .

> @musu.9205 said:

> > > idea for the first mirage minor ; gain endurance for every illusion shattered ; clone (10)[PvP/WvW] (15)[PvE] , phantasm (20)[PvP/WvW] (30)[PvE]

> > >

> > > second minor now gives swiftness (3 sec) and vigor (3 sec) additionaly to superspeed.

> >

> > I think we need a 25% mov speed also. We're supposed to be a high mobility class

>

> high in combat mobility .

> im fine with no 25% mov speed

> they need to make those mobility skills useful tho rng teleport hit wrong target is not mobility it's just rng .right now we only have an elite + sword ambush as solid pick .

I play power Mirage like everyone and tbh I realize that the only use of the Mirage trait line is the sword ambush cause it's a gap closer. That's it. Everything else it's just core mesmer.

> > @musu.9205 said:

> > > @"Harry Foud.1935" said:

> > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > idea for the first mirage minor ; gain endurance for every illusion shattered ; clone (10)[PvP/WvW] (15)[PvE] , phantasm (20)[PvP/WvW] (30)[PvE]

> > > >

> > > > second minor now gives swiftness (3 sec) and vigor (3 sec) additionaly to superspeed.

> > >

> > > I think we need a 25% mov speed also. We're supposed to be a high mobility class

> >

> > high in combat mobility .

> > im fine with no 25% mov speed

> > they need to make those mobility skills useful tho rng teleport hit wrong target is not mobility it's just rng .right now we only have an elite + sword ambush as solid pick .

>

> I play power Mirage like everyone and tbh I realize that the only use of the Mirage trait line is the sword ambush cause it's a gap closer. That's it. Everything else it's just core mesmer.

Exactly. Mirage doesn't feel like an elite spec. I mean, look at the scourge, for example: it replaced necro's class mechanic with something totally fresh. Did mirage do the same to mesmer? Not really. It just gave us some pretty visuals, and terrible, unnecessary clutter aka mirage mirrors and most ambushes. Nothing done to shatters, nothing done to phantasms.

Well, gotta wait and hope we'll get some fresh air next expansion. :smirk:

> @bart.3687 said:

> > > @musu.9205 said:

> > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > idea for the first mirage minor ; gain endurance for every illusion shattered ; clone (10)[PvP/WvW] (15)[PvE] , phantasm (20)[PvP/WvW] (30)[PvE]

> > > > >

> > > > > second minor now gives swiftness (3 sec) and vigor (3 sec) additionaly to superspeed.

> > > >

> > > > I think we need a 25% mov speed also. We're supposed to be a high mobility class

> > >

> > > high in combat mobility .

> > > im fine with no 25% mov speed

> > > they need to make those mobility skills useful tho rng teleport hit wrong target is not mobility it's just rng .right now we only have an elite + sword ambush as solid pick .

> >

> > I play power Mirage like everyone and tbh I realize that the only use of the Mirage trait line is the sword ambush cause it's a gap closer. That's it. Everything else it's just core mesmer.

>

> Exactly. Mirage doesn't feel like an elite spec. I mean, look at the scourge, for example: it replaced necro's class mechanic with something totally fresh. Did mirage do the same to mesmer? Not really. It just gave us some pretty visuals, and terrible, unnecessary clutter aka mirage mirrors and most ambushes. Nothing done to shatters, nothing done to phantasms.

>

> Well, gotta wait and hope we'll get some fresh air next expansion. :smirk:

Because the devs never cared about giving us that. That is the sad truth. They liked the name and they build the class around a name. They said it themselves. They never put some time and work in this spec and you can tell just by playing the spec. People were complaining about this before the release of the expansion. The only new thing is the mirror which was pretty easy to come with this idea cause of "mirage" but it's useless. At this point, for me at least, Mirage is nothing but an extra gap closer.

> > @bart.3687 said:

> > > @"Harry Foud.1935" said:

> > > > @musu.9205 said:

> > > > > @"Harry Foud.1935" said:

> > > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > idea for the first mirage minor ; gain endurance for every illusion shattered ; clone (10)[PvP/WvW] (15)[PvE] , phantasm (20)[PvP/WvW] (30)[PvE]

> > > > > >

> > > > > > second minor now gives swiftness (3 sec) and vigor (3 sec) additionaly to superspeed.

> > > > >

> > > > > I think we need a 25% mov speed also. We're supposed to be a high mobility class

> > > >

> > > > high in combat mobility .

> > > > im fine with no 25% mov speed

> > > > they need to make those mobility skills useful tho rng teleport hit wrong target is not mobility it's just rng .right now we only have an elite + sword ambush as solid pick .

> > >

> > > I play power Mirage like everyone and tbh I realize that the only use of the Mirage trait line is the sword ambush cause it's a gap closer. That's it. Everything else it's just core mesmer.

> >

> > Exactly. Mirage doesn't feel like an elite spec. I mean, look at the scourge, for example: it replaced necro's class mechanic with something totally fresh. Did mirage do the same to mesmer? Not really. It just gave us some pretty visuals, and terrible, unnecessary clutter aka mirage mirrors and most ambushes. Nothing done to shatters, nothing done to phantasms.

> >

> > Well, gotta wait and hope we'll get some fresh air next expansion. :smirk:

>

> Because the devs never cared about giving us that. That is the sad truth. They liked the name and they build the class around a name. They said it themselves. They never put some time and work in this spec and you can tell just by playing the spec. People were complaining about this before the release of the expansion. The only new thing is the mirror which was pretty easy to come with this idea cause of "mirage" but it's useless. At this point, for me at least, Mirage is nothing but an extra gap closer.

Yup, for me it's just a fancy dodge (actually very useful in PvP, tho) and pretty visuals/sounds. That's it. :grin:

Nice elite spec. /s

> @bart.3687 said:

> > > @bart.3687 said:

> > > > > @musu.9205 said:

> > > > > > @"Harry Foud.1935" said:

> > > > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > > idea for the first mirage minor ; gain endurance for every illusion shattered ; clone (10)[PvP/WvW] (15)[PvE] , phantasm (20)[PvP/WvW] (30)[PvE]

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > second minor now gives swiftness (3 sec) and vigor (3 sec) additionaly to superspeed.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think we need a 25% mov speed also. We're supposed to be a high mobility class

> > > > >

> > > > > high in combat mobility .

> > > > > im fine with no 25% mov speed

> > > > > they need to make those mobility skills useful tho rng teleport hit wrong target is not mobility it's just rng .right now we only have an elite + sword ambush as solid pick .

> > > >

> > > > I play power Mirage like everyone and tbh I realize that the only use of the Mirage trait line is the sword ambush cause it's a gap closer. That's it. Everything else it's just core mesmer.

> > >

> > > Exactly. Mirage doesn't feel like an elite spec. I mean, look at the scourge, for example: it replaced necro's class mechanic with something totally fresh. Did mirage do the same to mesmer? Not really. It just gave us some pretty visuals, and terrible, unnecessary clutter aka mirage mirrors and most ambushes. Nothing done to shatters, nothing done to phantasms.

> > >

> > > Well, gotta wait and hope we'll get some fresh air next expansion. :smirk:

> >

> > Because the devs never cared about giving us that. That is the sad truth. They liked the name and they build the class around a name. They said it themselves. They never put some time and work in this spec and you can tell just by playing the spec. People were complaining about this before the release of the expansion. The only new thing is the mirror which was pretty easy to come with this idea cause of "mirage" but it's useless. At this point, for me at least, Mirage is nothing but an extra gap closer.

>

> Yup, for me it's just a fancy dodge (actually very useful in PvP, tho) and pretty visuals/sounds. That's it. :grin:

> Nice elite spec. /s

>

We and Revenants got the short end of the stick. It happens. Evem if they fix the bugs and buff Mirage, it will still be a blunt elite spec.