How do people play rangers in Zerg squad?

Ryudnard.2587

> @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> That's because pug squads pretty much only kick when they're doing bad. If the train rolls, nobody cares. The truth is people are kicked for being bad, not because of their class except when the squad comp is truly lacking. It's just easier to hide it as a healer, because you can pretend to be useful. But if you are damage, and are not doing damage, this shows up very quickly. It's no coincidence given that other people's healing stats aren't readily available in ArcDPS

>

> Also, I've never seen anyone that went into comms get kicked unless they pissed people off. At most, you get requests to "change to a useful class" of which I would oblige. Useful player on the other hand is not something I can provide.

Well, better play with ranger and check it out by yourself. A lot of player are telling you that is the case.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > That's because pug squads pretty much only kick when they're doing bad. If the train rolls, nobody cares. The truth is people are kicked for being bad, not because of their class except when the squad comp is truly lacking. It's just easier to hide it as a healer, because you can pretend to be useful. But if you are damage, and are not doing damage, this shows up very quickly. It's no coincidence given that other people's healing stats aren't readily available in ArcDPS

> >

> > Also, I've never seen anyone that went into comms get kicked unless they pissed people off. At most, you get requests to "change to a useful class" of which I would oblige. Useful player on the other hand is not something I can provide.

>

> Well, better play with ranger and check it out by yourself. A lot of player are telling you that is the case.

But I sometimes do... and pugmanders spam invite everyone. Yea maybe our server is casual, but most of the time you just have to be on their comms.

I mean sure, there's many requests about bringing a more "useful" class.