PvP Amulet and Rune Additions

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New amulets, new runes, what's the point ?

It's not gonna bring back balance in this game.

I wish they could shut down the PvE for just a week or two, and work on PvP and WvW for real.

It was such a good game and now it's full of broken things which need to be reworked.

Old celestial wasnt game breaking it was viable. If a small amount of toning makes it clearly underperform it was clearly around where it needed to be.

Use a pistol thief and stack 25 might to get a good look at how weak it currently is minus stripping, use a condi venom and take advantage of sneak attack to get some condis with the power.

Powercreep + new amulets like marauder should also be pushing it more out of meta since the damage is forced to be higher on offensive characters to get the job done before your teams starts dieing. The only thing I found still decent is burn ranger mainly when I get multiple people snared in fire ring.

**edit : retesting celestial now while my wrist doesnt hurt. its not as bad as my first impression but could use 490. I'm just happy to have it back if I make it viable again on multiple classes I'll post the builds on forums**