Black Lion Outfit Voucher

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Next time, check the Outfit NPC before purchase. :)

Didn't know there is an Outfit NPC. I usually buy my Outfits directly from the black lion market.

> @"Keth.3495" said:

> /comfort. Hopefully there is another outfit you like?

Thanks, I got the Elementalist Outfit instead. It is nice on female characters.

So does anyone know if the outfits included in the voucher will be updated eventually? Is this a thing that often happens? I would really like the defiant glass one and thought I could get it when I purchased the voucher but no such luck. Any info would be appreciated! :)

> @"Euthymia.4921" said:

> So does anyone know if the outfits included in the voucher will be updated eventually? Is this a thing that often happens? I would really like the defiant glass one and thought I could get it when I purchased the voucher but no such luck. Any info would be appreciated! :)

There's no way to say for sure what will happen in the future, but the outfits the BL Voucher NPC has this time are not all the same as the last time the NPC appeared. I think it was last August. So I would assume they'd change, but cannot guarantee it. The Gem Aura Outfit is in the list now, and it's a fairly new one. (I picked the Haunted Armor Outfit though, had forgotten it existed and love the spooky look.)

> @"Euthymia.4921" said:

> So does anyone know if the outfits included in the voucher will be updated eventually? Is this a thing that often happens? I would really like the defiant glass one and thought I could get it when I purchased the voucher but no such luck. Any info would be appreciated! :)

This is only the 2nd time this voucher system has seen use, as it was introduced for GW2's 6th anniversary. The wiki doesn't show a list of 'historical' outfits, so I don't think the selection has changed since then. That isn't to say it might not change in the future, but for now, no way to know.

@"Azraeel.1238" I'm so tempted to get the https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Noble_Count_Outfit for my human female Necro, as it practically screams of a vampire vibe. Thing is I really like my Necros current look, so it almost seems like a waste. Right now the voucher is sitting in my bank waiting for me to make a decision lol.

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

The wiki doesn't show a list of 'historical' outfits, so I don't think the selection has changed since then. That isn't to say it might not change in the future, but for now, no way to know.

>

It has changed. Gem Aura Outfit is in the list now, and that wasn't even released last August. Btw, Noble Count Outfit is beautiful !

> @"Euthymia.4921" said:

> So does anyone know if the outfits included in the voucher will be updated eventually? Is this a thing that often happens?

[Four outfits were added](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Black_Lion_Outfit_Ticket&diff=next&oldid=1744576) for this second appearance of the voucher.

* Gem Aura

* Haunted Armor

* Timekeeper

* Zafirah

That [appears to be all the outfits except the most recent four](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Special:Ask&offset=0&limit=500&q=%5B%5BHas+skin+type%3A%3AOutfit%5D%5D&p=format%3Dbroadtable%2Flink%3Dall%2Fheaders%3Dshow%2Fsearchlabel%3D...-20further-20results%2Fclass%3Dsortable-20wikitable-20smwtable&po=%3FHas+game+id%0A&eq=yes) and the Dragon's Emblem one (which is only available in-person at special events or through giveaways)..

> > @"Euthymia.4921" said:

> > So does anyone know if the outfits included in the voucher will be updated eventually? Is this a thing that often happens? I would really like the defiant glass one and thought I could get it when I purchased the voucher but no such luck. Any info would be appreciated! :)

>

> This is only the 2nd time this voucher system has seen use, as it was introduced for GW2's 6th anniversary. The wiki doesn't show a list of 'historical' outfits, so I don't think the selection has changed since then. That isn't to say it might not change in the future, but for now, no way to know.

>

> @"Azraeel.1238" I'm so tempted to get the https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Noble_Count_Outfit for my human female Necro, as it practically screams of a vampire vibe. Thing is I really like my Necros current look, so it almost seems like a waste. Right now the voucher is sitting in my bank waiting for me to make a decision lol.

Just an FYI: You can check the Wiki page history to see any changes to the information listed. For example, whether new Outfits were added, or whether Outfits were removed, etc. :)

> > @"Euthymia.4921" said:

> > So does anyone know if the outfits included in the voucher will be updated eventually? Is this a thing that often happens? I would really like the defiant glass one and thought I could get it when I purchased the voucher but no such luck. Any info would be appreciated! :)

>

> This is only the 2nd time this voucher system has seen use, as it was introduced for GW2's 6th anniversary. The wiki doesn't show a list of 'historical' outfits, so I don't think the selection has changed since then. That isn't to say it might not change in the future, but for now, no way to know.

>

> @"Azraeel.1238" I'm so tempted to get the https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Noble_Count_Outfit for my human female Necro, as it practically screams of a vampire vibe. Thing is I really like my Necros current look, so it almost seems like a waste. Right now the voucher is sitting in my bank waiting for me to make a decision lol.

IMO the one benefit of outfits over armour skins is that it's really easy to swap between the two. So if I was in your position I wouldn't see that as a barrier to getting the outfit because you can just click in on when you want it and swap back to your armour when you decide you prefer that.

That's pretty much the only reason I use outfits at all. I don't want to carry around a second set of armour or spend transmutation charges (not to mention waste time swapping and changing dyes) because my character is having some 'down time' in town - but it also looks a bit silly for them to still be wearing a full set of armour while they're shopping or crafting. So I swap to an outfit, then swap it back when I'm done.