Thank you :) ANET

I'm very satisfied with the new events coming around! :)

Not only the evntes but the bug fixes, class adjustments, and some revival from what was considered dead !

The game is getting more players back :) and many are happy with the previous changes!

I keep saying that the next step is to adjust / remake traits ( for all the professions in game ) , I say this because many are outdated and some of them in my opinion are in the wrong build section and should be relocated.

Aside that and coming to what matters, ANET team is taking care of GW2, I can say this because not only by the scrapper results which are great but as other classes/ professions aswell! We can see the world on PvE and PvP is getting some new waves coming that are moving the interest of many players and many of them are returning to the game!

I congratulate ANET again, and as many times as they do what the community agrees and see as a positive and right way to make the game run forward and fun to play!

Positive and constructive criticism helps the developing and the correction from what is wrong to what is right.

:)