Prevent Axe 2 to generate clones when number of phantasms = 3

Timberclaw.7496

I think a nice quality of life change would be to prevent axe 2 to generate a clone and destroying one of your current phantasms if you have 3 phantasms up. This would make the axe weapon more fun to use in e.g. a raid scenario or open world boss when you just want your 3 phantasms to pump out damage. Just like how the scepter currently works, you can pop 3 phantasms and keep auto attacking without generating any clones.

Thoughts?

No please not.

By that I mean, it was horrible enough when they did this to Scepter AA. This needs a **general fix**. Not each and every clone-production effect touched upon individually. Just fix it that Phantasms have priority. Or there's only one, really strong, but it's a fourth illusion and the 3 slots are just for clones. Or phantasms are temporary. Or anything really, but fix it on a **class** level.

> @Carighan.6758 said:

> No please not.

>

> By that I mean, it was horrible enough when they did this to Scepter AA. This needs a **general fix**. Not each and every clone-production effect touched upon individually. Just fix it that Phantasms have priority. Or there's only one, really strong, but it's a fourth illusion and the 3 slots are just for clones. Or phantasms are temporary. Or anything really, but fix it on a **class** level.

Yes agreed - would rather phantasms be fixed for the whole class in such a way.