Unpopular Opinion: The timegate is fine (mostly)

I personally do not mind the timegated Tasks for the Skyscale. Where i see a problem is the charged quartz stuff, since it punishes players who did not stockpile on these by creating them on a daily basis. On the other hand, you can buy all the items for the collection through the Trading Post, so people saying that there is a "22 day" timegate are factually wrong. Even if you only logged in for a second to open the daily chest, you will have enough materials to sell to buy all the stuff you need.

On the other Hand, the first collection felt really stupid. Instead of having 3 scavenger hunts which partly the same location, you ought to have 1 (bigger) scavange hunt and then have some other task. The 2nd collection for example was pretty fun to do.

While i do understand that timegates are not popular amongs players, i feel like it could have been passable with less accountbound items (charged quartz) and less repetetive tasks (3 scavange hunts in the same area, but must be done 1 at a time).

Game has poor content in term of difficulty and acquiring stuff, so time gating is a “solution” to make players feel like they have a huge quest.

Alot of stuff in game is already time gated as much it can be annoying, and even if its temporary it will return.

It’s a way to keep players In game.....