Can you make Dragonfall map a bit less squarish on the World map?

> @"Ben K.6238" said:

> Rotating the map is probably not the best solution - in the worst case it may require the entire area to be rebuilt.

>

> It's easier to paint extra splashed debris around it on the world map so it doesn't look quite so improbable. At the moment, I agree that it makes about as much sense as a square crater on the moon.

This would be a perfect solution!!

What gets OCD me is the dragon is supposed to be the size of Manhattan. Which is much bigger than the distance from the tail to the camps. Yes, I know, there are design limitations, but it always annoys me whenever I am over there that the scale is completely wrong.

> @"Menadena.7482" said:

> What gets OCD me is the dragon is supposed to be the size of Manhattan. Which is much bigger than the distance from the tail to the camps. Yes, I know, there are design limitations, but it always annoys me whenever I am over there that the scale is completely wrong.

There’s a cool lore post giving his actual scale. He’s bigger than his original description in the book, but smaller than he was when seen over Vabbi.