New armour sets and still no good trenchcoat

I personally like trench coats. I know that's not a popular opinion, but that doesn't stop me from liking them, nor armor that doesn't have them. My current Thief is rocking the Casual Hoodie Clothing Outfit, sans butt capes, dresses, etc. and it looks good, but that won't stop me from putting a trench coat on her if I really wanted to. I like a lot of the trench coats in this game, too. So many to choose from. \*-\*

> @"coso.9173" said:

> if trenchcoats or in general long armor moved better when walking or animating, I wouldn't dislike it too much, but they always look like they're made of a hard and unfexible material, VERY stiff.

I think that is actually a bigger problem for light and heavy

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"coso.9173" said:

> > if trenchcoats or in general long armor moved better when walking or animating, I wouldn't dislike it too much, but they always look like they're made of a hard and unfexible material, VERY stiff.

>

> I think that is actually a bigger problem for light and heavy

Medium is bad too. Especially males looking like wearing a cage petticoat under (many of) the trenchcoat(s) is weird.

My issue with medium armor is that most of the Chest pieces are too coat-like. There aren't many options for a normal shirt or chest piece and even worse there are hardly any PANTS that aren't skin tight or tucked down into the shoes. I think the only one I've ever found was a reward from the player story near the end. It's great but it's the ONE pair that looks good.

> @"Rehk.6574" said:

> there are hardly any PANTS that aren't skin tight or tucked down into the shoes. I think the only one I've ever found was a reward from the player story near the end. It's great but it's the ONE pair that looks good.

Scout's, Duelist and Marauder all fit that description, so that should give you at least one other option (two if you're character's a human).