Raising Skyscales

Now as I mentioned in a previous post I don't mind the time gates at all.

However I now understand why a lot of players are outraged.

The **Raising Skyscales** collection is a double standard hece it's easy to feel outrage over it.

It's a double standard because for one of the sub-collection we have to feed the Skyscale 12 times however we han only feed her up to 3 times per reset, hence it takes 4 days to finish.

However another sub-colletion requires us to acquire 14 different treats and also feed them to the Skyscale, however unlike with the "normal food" we can feed her all 14 in 1 go.

So on one hand the Skyscale is suppose to be "full," but on the other we can feed her all the treats we want.

So the collection is not well thought through, hence a lot of players are annoyed.

It would have been much better if the "treats" were instead used as special ingredients to make different types of food for the Skyscale, but there was a limit on how many can be fed per day. In fact the "food" could have been cooked by **Seimur Oxbone,** since it's made from Bloodstone Dust among other things it would make sense if he was the one we had to ask to prepare it. So yes ANET while I don't mind the wait, you should not make your collections so inconsistent, else you will cause a lot of players to be upset.

Apparently you don't have access to a small child or remember your own childhood, but I can tell you: just because a child pushes away his/her plate and says "I'm full" has zero bearing on whether or not they will take a cupcake afterward.

Case in point: my granddaughter is home today and that means me, Gramma, gets to babysit. I took her to McDonalds for lunch(tried and true, right?) and after affirming that she was 'full' and couldn't eat 'anymore' when I went back through the drive thru on our way home to get lunch for my daughter to drop off at work, she had plenty of room for an ice cream cone.

the same thing can be said about the rollbeetle, you can get it within 2 hours yet it's going from a really small bug to a monster size beetle.

so saying it can't grow so fast because bla bla is non-sense when it already happened with the last new mount.