Wanted ! Elite Specialization Enabled in lvl 80 Boost Trial to Try out so I know what I am Getting !

I would like to have Elite Specialization Enabled and fully opened for every Character in the TRIAL of the LVL 80 Boost so I know what my Elite Abilities for each character are and what Weapons I can use with them ! I can boost any character I want with Tomb's/Scrolls to 80 anytime I want without the Lvl 80 Boost I got with my Expansion. Sure I can watch any youtube video of someone using an Elite Specialization for each class but that's not like actually trying it out for myself to know if I can play it or want to play it ! Take away the Elite Specialization after the Trial so everyone has to boost that by themselves ,when a person chooses to use the boost to 80 ! How hard is that ? Nobody really knows what their class is capable of until they play the Elite Specialization in most of them ! It's hard to choose a class for the level 80 boost as it is since I have played them all except for Elite Specializations in all classes !

Both Elite Specializations in the lvl 80 Trial Period before you actually Use the Level 80 Boost are Locked ! It has a Lock on them and says you need to be lvl 80 . I can't make them anything . It has all the previous abilities in Red when clicking on the lock ! Sooo I can't try out the Elite Specialization and I was talking about I wanted all Hero Power's unlocked within Elite to test it out in Trial Period lvl 80. As it is you can not enable any Elite Power until you choose your character and get out of the Trial for lvl 80. Even then you start out with no Hero points for your Elite Abilities and still know nothing about what it can do !

You can. Just create character of your desired profession, finish tutorial, then teleport to PvP lobby. Here you get 80 lvl and everything unlocked. Also you have golems to just use skill on, and when you feel ready you can check your skills versus bots, they will attack you, so you can even check skills for defense like spellbreaker counter :P