Please revert 30% Shroud CD change from Speed of Shadows

Zietlogik.6208

> @Zietlogik.6208 said:

> Unfortunately it was not in today's patch, one day, one day they will realize how wonderful of a change to shroud based Necros this would be D:

Necros are not allowed shroud? It's a weird policy, but I guess if they want to force people to be skilled or be killed, this is the way to go.... but if there's no class for rubbish players, I think we'll quit altogether.

Might just be me but i kind of got use to playing without that trait before it was changed to be honest anyone who ran staff for a long period of time just got use to the 10 second margin. I dont think the loss of 3 seconds is that big of a deal. The swiftness and break from movement impairing conditions is a really nice option to be honest. These days if you are popping in every 7 seconds 1 of 2 things will be happening.

You are trying to use shroud to tank damage. (not good for reaper anymore anyways)

You are dipping in and out so much to the point it hardly matters because when you go back in you will only have 2 skill up for use for the next few uses of shroud. You blew your shrould skill 4 and 5 and possibly 3 already and the lengthy cooldowns means going back in 7 seconds later they likely wont be back up for use anyways.

I think the 7 second shroud cool down place some very bad habits onto some players not all of you im sure but personally i dont think i ever needed it. If it got moved to base i wouldn't mind it but im not gonna beg for it over other massive changes that need to be done.

Axe still need to be looked at

Many other core issues need to be addressed including core shroud.

Scourge still needs a defined role

I feel like todays changes gave reaper a more defined role as a hard power brawler.

> @ZDragon.3046 said:

> Might just be me but i kind of got use to playing without that trait before it was changed to be honest anyone who ran staff for a long period of time just got use to the 10 second margin. I dont think the loss of 3 seconds is that big of a deal. The swiftness and break from movement impairing conditions is a really nice option to be honest. These days if you are popping in every 7 seconds 1 of 2 things will be happening.

>

> You are trying to use shroud to tank damage. (not good for reaper anymore anyways)

> You are dipping in and out so much to the point it hardly matters because when you go back in you will only have 2 skill up for use for the next few uses of shroud. You blew your shrould skill 4 and 5 and possibly 3 already and the lengthy cooldowns means going back in 7 seconds later they likely wont be back up for use anyways.

>

> I think the 7 second shroud cool down place some very bad habits onto some players not all of you im sure but personally i dont think i ever needed it. If it got moved to base i wouldn't mind it but im not gonna beg for it over other massive changes that need to be done.

> Axe still need to be looked at

> Many other core issues need to be addressed including core shroud.

> Scourge still needs a defined role

>

> I feel like todays changes gave reaper a more defined role as a hard power brawler.

The fluidity of having a 7 second recharge for power specs that hop in and out of shroud a lot, is a night and day difference

> @Zietlogik.6208 said:

> > @ZDragon.3046 said:

> > Might just be me but i kind of got use to playing without that trait before it was changed to be honest anyone who ran staff for a long period of time just got use to the 10 second margin. I dont think the loss of 3 seconds is that big of a deal. The swiftness and break from movement impairing conditions is a really nice option to be honest. These days if you are popping in every 7 seconds 1 of 2 things will be happening.

> >

> > You are trying to use shroud to tank damage. (not good for reaper anymore anyways)

> > You are dipping in and out so much to the point it hardly matters because when you go back in you will only have 2 skill up for use for the next few uses of shroud. You blew your shrould skill 4 and 5 and possibly 3 already and the lengthy cooldowns means going back in 7 seconds later they likely wont be back up for use anyways.

> >

> > I think the 7 second shroud cool down place some very bad habits onto some players not all of you im sure but personally i dont think i ever needed it. If it got moved to base i wouldn't mind it but im not gonna beg for it over other massive changes that need to be done.

> > Axe still need to be looked at

> > Many other core issues need to be addressed including core shroud.

> > Scourge still needs a defined role

> >

> > I feel like todays changes gave reaper a more defined role as a hard power brawler.

>

> The fluidity of having a 7 second recharge for power specs that hop in and out of shroud a lot, is a night and day difference

that is even more important now that shroud has been nerfed so much, i mean to many consecutive nerfs, that is basically unplayable now -.-

after so many changes i disagree with giving old SoS back:

with the current change on reaper (! not core), the trait relentless pursuit would perfectly fit for a shroud cd reduction.

assuming we keep the 5% degen and adapt to the more risky play - not using shroud as the big, long lasting buffer anymore - switching in- and out of shroud could be more fun with less cd. unholy martyr and plague sending would need an ICD of 10sec to compensate for that. otherwise the abuse is real.

> @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

> Yea and when you look at all the other broken specs like deadeye that can remain stealth for 20 odd seconds, kill you in one shot from 1500 range, Mirage with more evades than a thief and even stronger condi bursts...

>

> Wonder why We can't have that shroud CD reduction...

Because we have a second health bar

KAPPA KEEPO -.-

> @Aetatis.5418 said:

> after so many changes i disagree with giving old SoS back:

> with the current change on reaper (! not core), the trait relentless pursuit would perfectly fit for a shroud cd reduction.

> assuming we keep the 5% degen and adapt to the more risky play - not using shroud as the big, long lasting buffer anymore - switching in- and out of shroud could be more fun with less cd. unholy martyr and plague sending would need an ICD of 10sec to compensate for that. otherwise the abuse is real.

Well actually you do need to land an hit to use Plague Sending which do not really happens unless you menage to get in meele range. so tell how exactly you proc plague sending vs a longbow or rifle or pistol user ? not to talk about power shiro revenants with hammer that is a must, you won t land an hit.

Unholy Martyr have 600 range which again is to short range to hit longow rifle pistol and shiro users, so to be honest i have no idea what you talking about.

> @Zietlogik.6208 said:

> > @ZDragon.3046 said:

> > Might just be me but i kind of got use to playing without that trait before it was changed to be honest anyone who ran staff for a long period of time just got use to the 10 second margin. I dont think the loss of 3 seconds is that big of a deal. The swiftness and break from movement impairing conditions is a really nice option to be honest. These days if you are popping in every 7 seconds 1 of 2 things will be happening.

> >

> > You are trying to use shroud to tank damage. (not good for reaper anymore anyways)

> > You are dipping in and out so much to the point it hardly matters because when you go back in you will only have 2 skill up for use for the next few uses of shroud. You blew your shrould skill 4 and 5 and possibly 3 already and the lengthy cooldowns means going back in 7 seconds later they likely wont be back up for use anyways.

> >

> > I think the 7 second shroud cool down place some very bad habits onto some players not all of you im sure but personally i dont think i ever needed it. If it got moved to base i wouldn't mind it but im not gonna beg for it over other massive changes that need to be done.

> > Axe still need to be looked at

> > Many other core issues need to be addressed including core shroud.

> > Scourge still needs a defined role

> >

> > I feel like todays changes gave reaper a more defined role as a hard power brawler.

>

> The fluidity of having a 7 second recharge for power specs that hop in and out of shroud a lot, is a night and day difference

Yes it makes a difference how ever...... its not a required difference. IF you really cant play because of a skill change no longer allowing you jump into shroud 3 seconds sooner you have more problems than just that speed of shadows change going on.

I personally would have rather speed of shadows clense those condies and grant super speed like fresh air for additional chase / kite potential over having a shroud up 3 seconds sooner. :U

> @Svarty.8019 said:

> > @ZDragon.3046 said:

> >I dont think the loss of 3 seconds is that big of a deal.

> I stopped reading after this, sorry mate. 30%, is enormous.

>

>

So you didnt actually take time to read the post in which i say why 3 seconds should not be a huge deal. 7 seconds and 10 seconds makes a difference yes but it s not such a huge difference that it renders the profession unplayable to the point people should be begging for a buff. I guess you enjoy getting screwed by immobilizes and other crippling conditions while having even less mobility.

When people dont have the will to actually speak and read others post you dont deserve that 3 seconds back anyways probably rerolled to another profession after that nerf. :-1:

> @Aetatis.5418 said:

> after so many changes i disagree with giving old SoS back:

> with the current change on reaper (! not core), the trait relentless pursuit would perfectly fit for a shroud cd reduction.

> assuming we keep the 5% degen and adapt to the more risky play - not using shroud as the big, long lasting buffer anymore - switching in- and out of shroud could be more fun with less cd. unholy martyr and plague sending would need an ICD of 10sec to compensate for that. otherwise the abuse is real.

^ this :+1:

Only thing i want added on to SoS is 3 seconds of super speed upon entering for chase and kite potential