[SPOILER] Eater of Souls Guide (no cc required)

> @nembool.5981 said:

> Elementalist CC on scepter/focus simply isn't fast enough as I no longer have twitch reflexes at my age. Utterly frustrating and progress-blocking.

You can dodge the attack. Dodge back twice if you still have problem by dodging only once but technically you can even just walk away.

If you absolutely want to CC, Lightning offhand dagger 5 is a quicker CC if you have a dagger with you. Use H menu to change equipment because inventory doesn't work; unless they changed it recently.

> @Haishao.6851 said:

> > @nembool.5981 said:

> > Elementalist CC on scepter/focus simply isn't fast enough as I no longer have twitch reflexes at my age. Utterly frustrating and progress-blocking.

>

> You can dodge the attack. Dodge back twice if you still have problem by dodging only once but technically you can even just walk away.

>

> If you absolutely want to CC, Lightning offhand dagger 5 is a quicker CC if you have a dagger with you. Use H menu to change equipment because inventory doesn't work; unless they changed it recently.

>

If the claims about the bar being fragile is true then a staff would be easiest. Sit in earth and keep it permanently weakened.

• 7 months later...