Bonus Box of Goods: Drop Rate Data on Wiki

The wiki now has drop rate data for the new Bonus Box of Goods.

* [Data](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bonus_Box_of_Goods_(Meta-Event_Rush)/Drop_rate)

* [Enter your own data](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bonus_Box_of_Goods_(Meta-Event_Rush)/Drop_rate/Data_entry)

>! So far, there are ~~fewer than 150~~ ~~just over 200~~ just under 400 boxes entered, not enough to make any predictions. So far, there's only been one item from the "rare" table (or better), so I'd like to see at least another 3500 boxes (if not twice that) before estimating the likelihood of seeing a monocle or its friends.

>!

>! Suffice it to say: most people aren't going to be that lucky.

Most recent data: nearly 500 boxes, of which 0 have been rare or super rare (discounting one exotic which might have been in place of a bead of karma).

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> I got a named exotic weapon from one, but that's probably not even on the list of possibles.

First item in the rare category, theoretically.

There's not enough data to decide whether every exotic drop is named, whether it's a rare drop from within the category, or some other nested table situation.

If I got one, I'd just list as exotic and make a note on the discussion page naming the specific.

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> I will not ruin the stats by entering my own lucky drop

Gz!

(whatever it was you ended up with)

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Huh! Then, I got unlucky on the rares. It was only worth 46 Gold at the time.

Only? The Oontz's are worth well under 20g, the air filters around a gold, the toxic spore around 2g. The poly infusions are worth more, as are the monocles, and of course the Chaos recipe. So you landed about the middle of luck.