My Favorite Mini Pets are all DISAPPEARING!

...off the bottom of my screen.

The more minis I get, the harder it is to find my favorites. Aren't we WAAAAAAAAAAY overdue for the ability to SORT them in some fashion? To put our favorites at the top? (At the very least, do something similar to Dye Favorites, but give us more than the paltry 8 we get there, please!)

> @"Quarktastic.1027" said:

> Use the search bar at the top of the window to find what you're looking for.

Sure, if you remember their names. I am with the OP on this, QoL should be that we can sort them, at least by type (humanoid, monster,...) or something, if not customized.

> @"Hamfast.8719" said:

> ...off the bottom of my screen.

>

> The more minis I get, the harder it is to find my favorites. Aren't we WAAAAAAAAAAY overdue for the ability to SORT them in some fashion? To put our favorites at the top? (At the very least, do something similar to Dye Favorites, but give us more than the paltry 8 we get there, please!)

Agreed! I recently go into collecting minis after only have one and my page has quickly filled up!

I agree with this! I don't even have that large a proportion of the available minis and I have this problem. It doesn't help that the order seems to be the order they were added to the game in, which is only helpful if you know/remember when the mini you want was added. I have the same problem with skins in the hero panel wardrobe as well, although I can't discern any reasoning behind the ordering there.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Quarktastic.1027" said:

> > Use the search bar at the top of the window to find what you're looking for.

>

> Sure, if you remember their names. I am with the OP on this, QoL should be that we can sort them, at least by type (humanoid, monster,...) or something, if not customized.

How can they be your favorite if you don't even know its name? or any searchable term related to it?

There's a reason, as an example, all of the non-named Mordrem characters have "Mordrem" in their name. So that you can search "mordrem" in the bar and find all of them. The filter tool already exists. People just have to actually use them.

I agree. I'd love to be able to sort them and to mark some as favourites. Ideally I'd live to be able to sort them by the type of creature - golems, quaggans, mordrem etc. because that's often how I choose which one I want to use. I want a ghost mini for example and I'd like to be able to see all of my ghosts together to choose which one to use. But categories which are easier to define would still be a help, like being able to sort them alphabetically or group them by rarity.

It's the same with skins in the wardrobe, I have no idea how they're arranged currently but the option to put them in alphabetical order or group them into categories would be a big help.

> @"Trise.2865" said:

> How can they be your favorite if you don't even know its name? or any searchable term related to it?

Because I have a terrible memory for names. Not my fault. ;)

> @"Trise.2865" said:

> There's a reason, as an example, all of the non-named Mordrem characters have "Mordrem" in their name.

That doesn't go for all minis. Obviously, you need to take a look before lecturing others about how easy it was to find each mini in no time. Also, my favorites are not just 5 of them, which would make it easy, agreed.

> @"Trise.2865" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Quarktastic.1027" said:

> > > Use the search bar at the top of the window to find what you're looking for.

> >

> > Sure, if you remember their names. I am with the OP on this, QoL should be that we can sort them, at least by type (humanoid, monster,...) or something, if not customized.

>

> How can they be your favorite if you don't even know its name? or any searchable term related to it?

Some people aren't good at remembering the names of things, and some people aren't good at spelling. You need to be able to do both to use the search function effectively.

> > @"Trise.2865" said:

> > There's a reason, as an example, all of the non-named Mordrem characters have "Mordrem" in their name.

>

> That doesn't go for all minis. Obviously, you need to take a look before lecturing others about how easy it was to find each mini in no time. Also, my favorites are not just 5 of them, which would make it easy, agreed.

It's not even true for the Mordrem minis - there are several without 'Mordrem' in their name, e.g. Blademaster Diarmid, Axemaster Hareth.

> @"Tommo Chocolate.5870" said:

> > @"Trise.2865" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > > @"Quarktastic.1027" said:

> > > > Use the search bar at the top of the window to find what you're looking for.

> > >

> > > Sure, if you remember their names. I am with the OP on this, QoL should be that we can sort them, at least by type (humanoid, monster,...) or something, if not customized.

> >

> > How can they be your favorite if you don't even know its name? or any searchable term related to it?

>

> Some people aren't good at remembering the names of things, and some people aren't good at spelling. You need to be able to do both to use the search function effectively.

>

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Trise.2865" said:

> > > There's a reason, as an example, all of the non-named Mordrem characters have "Mordrem" in their name.

> >

> > That doesn't go for all minis. Obviously, you need to take a look before lecturing others about how easy it was to find each mini in no time. Also, my favorites are not just 5 of them, which would make it easy, agreed.

>

> It's not even true for the Mordrem minis - there are several without 'Mordrem' in their name, e.g. Blademaster Diarmid, Axemaster Hareth.

That's the beauty of a progressive-search function (which is what the game has). You *don't* have to know exactly what it is or how to spell it; only a group of 3-5 letters that narrow the search enough to find it. If you remember *anything* about your supposed "favorite" minis, or just push buttons and see what happens, players should be able to find it within seconds... maybe a minute if they forget what buttons they tried.

Also, I did specify "non-named" minis. Toys of characters with specific Proper names tend to stand out more in people's memories than generic ones - mostly because they tend to use that characters' name, rather than come up with their own names for it.

> That doesn't go for all minis. Obviously, you need to take a look before lecturing others about how easy it was to find each mini in no time. Also, my favorites are not just 5 of them, which would make it easy, agreed.

I did. You're right. Specific characters have different names... exactly as I said above and again here.

Now I have a counter-proposal: How about you try out the tools in place before saying they're inadequate? sound fair?