Mystic Forge "Researcher" achievement?

I logged on an alt, turned in 3 of the 5 required, realized I needed to get more mithril off my main and to do it on my main. Logged off and it was gone when I got back. Seems odd to not put it back in the game once fixed so the other 95% of the playerbase can get it done.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Didn't the Devs say the Achievement will be able to be acquired with the next event?

> Does the location matter?

Not if they change the achievement's description. Otherwise, I fear it will be a new achievement and this one will have gone wasted with the progress already made.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > Well, I just hate having stuff unfinished.

> It's not unfinished; it's bugged.

Perhaps I was unable to express myself properly in English. By "unfinished" I meant that I have an achievement open that I have not completed yet.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > Well, I just hate having stuff unfinished.

> > It's not unfinished; it's bugged.

>

> Perhaps I was unable to express myself properly in English. By "unfinished" I meant that I have an achievement open that I have not completed yet.

The "uncompleted" aspect will be resolved, whenever ANet fixes the underlying issue... or decides it's not worth it and removes/hides the achievement altogether.

And it won't happen any sooner because people keep mentioning it on the forums every few days.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> And it won't happen any sooner because people keep mentioning it on the forums every few days.

Really? You should share your wisdom in the many threads that repeat same topics over and over again. I think people haven't heard about this before, but thank the Six we have you to teach us. ;)

• 9 months later...