Mastery I want - Mount sidekick

Think of how Aurene pops in to help in Dragonfall. Imagine your favourite Mount doing that once in a while!

*When that mastery is unlocked ONE of your Mounts kicks in to help now and then, like once every 15-60 minutes on a random intervall. Staying for 45 - 60 seconds.

* It's mainly a visual mastery as your Mounts attack are visual, to make it fair for all mounts regardless of how they attack.

* Instead, when your Mount is present as your sidekick you could get a % of increased crit chance, increased attack speed or some health regen (some minor buff).

* The chosen Mount can be changed only once a day.

* In large groups of ppl, no more than 3 Mounts sidekicks can be present at any time.

* You are not summoning your Mount sidekick, it comes by its own, just like Aurene.

What do you Think of this? I'd love it!!!

There are already "summoning stones" in the game for Fire Elementals, Ogre Pets, Sunspear Support, and more. They last for 30 seconds (unless killed) and have a 30 minute cool-down per item

It could be a lot of fun to see your Mount (along with your skin choices) summoned like that. Although I think it's likely that the cooldown might be longer and/or the skills might be limited.

Of Course it comes with your own skin choices. That would be the very thing making it worth being a mastery. And also... no summoning stone, pet whistles or anything... It just comes - to help as your own loyal companion! It would create even more feeling of bonding and immersion!