Hologram Stampede

Only 7 events are required to gain the final reward. The trick is finding 7 that you can accomplish in the time frame given. Phase 2 and 3 of the stampede are on different parts of the map than phase 1 so if you way point travel to the new spots when they pop, during the start of the 2nd and 3rd phases you can get enough kills without a mount. Not easy but doable, especially after a few days when most players have completed it. I suspect few players will return once completed. The rewards will not likely bring anyone back after completing the achievement.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see a problem. I did my first Stampede Wednesday, during prime hours, and I didn't have any issues getting from cluster to cluster and getting credit. I didn't follow the zerg, I just went to nearby emitters. It's not like there is a special path. I was not playing a character that's particularly good and quick damage spread either. I do agree, though, that they should be scaling them up.

As of this moment (while I am waiting for the next spawn) I have gotten credit for nine out of about twenty attempts at the Hologram Stampede. The event is bugged such that it does not consistently award credit for tagging and killing the mobs, even when I do thousands of damage. It seriously needs to be looked at by the devs, and probably changed to something less than a total zerg fest. VERY poorly designed and buggy event.

During one stampede yesterday I participated in one (maybe 2?) nodes during the first wave when I had to step away from the computer. When I came back I discovered the event was over and I had received credit. It seems fair to say the fix went far enough . . .

> @"maidiance.6920" said:

> Where does the stampede happen? Is it scheduled or random?

Every 15 minutes

xx:00 Wayfarer Foothills

xx:15 Dredgehaunt Cliffs

xx:30 Lornar's Pass

xx:45 Snowden Drifts

Clockwise circle through the maps around Hoelbrak. Lornar's Pass is an annoying map for it even with mounts ...