Endless dungeon rewards should scale.

I think it is apropriate to have the reward scale based on time you spend in the arena. If someone wants to spend 20 and if someone wants to spend 4 hours i think they should both be rewarded accordingly.

Also kinda said its going away after festival is over.

> @"Mythos.1208" said:

> i think it already does, someone who played it for 4 hours is getting more coffers than someone who played 20 mins.

> you are getting rewarded based on the time spent, what else do you need i dont get it sorry

Because currently the reward is the same so there's no incentive to play any higher waves. So if you want to farm is actually better to quit once you finish a wave, restart without the additional buff on enemy and clear it again. Ideally when playing horde mode like this, you get more and more rewards as you finish more waves in a row which is currently not the case here.

It doesn't have to be a lot either, how about 1 additional chest every time you clear a run? Cap it to some number if they don't want it to scale infinitely. Just so there's a bit of incentive for actually playing horde mode continuously.

ahh i see what you mean and the danger for people to "exploit" that in and out but still i think it doesn't worth it.

i mean... entering the arena it 's not a guarantee new instance. 2 times i ran the arena earlier both times i got into an already started instance and in the first case quite progressed (i joined at the hydra champ) and if u do it as an organized group(to force a new "private" instance) the bosses and the mobs will die so fast no matter the buffs, it smore likely to get more time between loading screens than actually run the rest of the instance.

But more rewards are always better so adding a few more coffers to make it more appealing isn't bad.

> @"Mythos.1208" said:

> ahh i see what you mean and the danger for people to "exploit" that in and out but still i think it doesn't worth it.

> i mean... entering the arena it 's not a guarantee new instance. 2 times i ran the arena earlier both times i got into an already started instance and in the first case quite progressed (i joined at the hydra champ) and if u do it as an organized group(to force a new "private" instance) the bosses and the mobs will die so fast no matter the buffs, it smore likely to get more time between loading screens than actually run the rest of the instance.

>

> But more rewards are always better so adding a few more coffers to make it more appealing isn't bad.

You can play the arena in a premade group as 5 men and it is a fresh instance every time. The buffs actually do quite deter quite a bit since it does scale indefinitely. So yes it is better to just restart the arena. The main issue though is that this goes against the main purpose of the game mode which is to survive as long as possible.

I think this is not an unreasonable request really, have you ever played cod zombies or any sort of survival game mode? Generally the longer you survive, the more exp/gold/boxes whatever you get right? I think that needs to be added here. Again it doesn't have to be a lot, 1 more box per clear up to a certain number just so there is incentive to go for higher waves. Right now the best way to actually play for loot is to quit at the first run which really defeats the purpose of trying to survive as long as possible.