Moa Racing: please remove Commander Tags!

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Image.8630" said:

> > Would also be nice if the winner was announced.

>

> It is being announced, each time.

Strange, Never seen it. I checked my options and NPC or game notice are not removed or anything.

Unless I'm a the arrival I don't know the moa results. I see the beetle race results no matter where I am on the map but no moa. :)

> @"Image.8630" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Image.8630" said:

> > > Would also be nice if the winner was announced.

> >

> > It is being announced, each time.

>

> Strange, Never seen it.

You don't see it, you just hear it. The announcer calls out the winner at the end of each race.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Dear devs,

>

> It is not a pretty sight when several Cmdr tags stack on a moa and you can no longer see the bird but all you see it tags. :/

>

> Could you remove them? People are deliberately tagging up to be "funny" that way.

If the developers were worried about things being "a pretty sight" we wouldnt have 25% of the current collection of mount skins, 80% of the current back peices, 75% of the weapon skins, about a solid third of the currently available dyes and the overwhelming majority of current power/skill effects.

You complaint is a little weak here.

People are just horsing around. Get over it.

> @"mindcircus.1506" said:

> If the developers were worried about things being "a pretty sight" we wouldnt have 25% of the current collection of mount skins, 80% of the current back peices, 75% of the weapon skins, about a solid third of the currently available dyes and the overwhelming majority of current power/skill effects.

Okay, that's a valid argument I have to admit. ;)

> @"Image.8630" said:

> Would also be nice if the winner was announced.

Agreed. The asura NPC announces it verbally, but I don't have NPC voices turned up much since I'm generally watching netflix or something while playing so I can barely hear it even when I'm paying attention and waiting for it.

Something in chat (and a chat bubble) would be a vast improvement.