(Veteran player complaining noises)

Rouien.5234

I remember when Heart of Thorn first came out and when a few weeks after condis got out of control. Like, it was so bad that when playing my support guardian I was running 'Save Yourself', used it during a mid fight and got an **exclamation mark** of bleeds, poison and confusion..

And as I looked for a place to go lay down right before my .5 seconds of resistance went away, drowning in conditions with no help in sight, I thought to myself..

"Well, at least pvp won't get worse from here."

Coming back now, it looks like I played myself.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> lmao I did the same in a WvW zerg once then realized my fatal error of judgment.

>

> dont use shouts on guard, they are extremely out dated.

>

> I can understand what you mean about power creep but before you throw the towel in I suggest updating your builds.

I've tried updating my build but the problem still remains there, unfortunately. As much as I would like to think just running an overpowered build will help mitigate the frustration or the reality of how bad the power creep has , that's not gonna happen.

> @"Rouien.5234" said:

> I remember when Heart of Thorn first came out and when a few weeks after condis got out of control. Like, it was so bad that when playing my support guardian I was running 'Save Yourself', used it during a mid fight and got an **exclamation mark** of bleeds, poison and confusion..

>

> And as I looked for a place to go lay down right before my .5 seconds of resistance went away, drowning in conditions with no help in sight, I thought to myself..

>

> "Well, at least pvp won't get worse from here."

> Coming back now, it looks like I played myself.

This format should be a thing by the way.

unfortunately, in theory, the moment this becomes a meme it will be done poorly.

> @"Rouien.5234" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > lmao I did the same in a WvW zerg once then realized my fatal error of judgment.

> >

> > dont use shouts on guard, they are extremely out dated.

> >

> > I can understand what you mean about power creep but before you throw the towel in I suggest updating your builds.

>

> I've tried updating my build but the problem still remains there, unfortunately. As much as I would like to think just running an overpowered build will help mitigate the frustration or the reality of how bad the power creep has , that's not gonna happen.

>

Well atleast you did what most wont and thats you tried.