Make Home Instance Nodes Available to Guild Members in the guild Hall

If possible I would be nice to be able to have members in a guild "share" the home instance nodes for the whole guild in the Guild Hall.

Everyday I see people gather at Home instances asking to get into a "full" instance for home instances, but as it stands now you can only invite 5 people for your home instance, but if you made it so members of a guild could "share" home instance nodes in the guild hall you could have up to 500 people share those nodes. Make it a so members could only use the nodes once a day like the home instance node and guild nodes. Also, This would help people that play at different times zones (off-hours) be able to have the same nodes and new players that don't have the nodes available. Guild Halls are big areas and have a lot of "dead space" that could also be used up with putting guild members Home instance nodes in.

Yes, I know that "Big Guilds" will have a advantage on this, but would also help smaller guilds too.

P.S. Why isn't there a "Dragon Bash" Home instance node available?

This won't work as you need to be in party (maybe squad works too) to enter a home instance. And the instance owner needs to be inside else it kicks people too. I am also not so fond of ppl automatically being able to leech on your hard work (and gold) you had to do to get the home nodes in the 1st place. So I would say keep it as it is, ppl can simply ask for home farms as is or just work for their own nodes. We do have guild hall nodes ppl can use already.

> @"Steven.7534" said:

> If possible I would be nice to be able to have members in a guild "share" the home instance nodes for the whole guild in the Guild Hall.

> Everyday I see people gather at Home instances asking to get into a "full" instance for home instances, but as it stands now you can only invite 5 people for your home instance, but if you made it so members of a guild could "share" home instance nodes in the guild hall you could have up to 500 people share those nodes. Make it a so members could only use the nodes once a day like the home instance node and guild nodes. Also, This would help people that play at different times zones (off-hours) be able to have the same nodes and new players that don't have the nodes available. Guild Halls are big areas and have a lot of "dead space" that could also be used up with putting guild members Home instance nodes in.

> Yes, I know that "Big Guilds" will have a advantage on this, but would also help smaller guilds too.

> P.S. Why isn't there a "Dragon Bash" Home instance node available?

It's a great idea!!!

You can already get nodes in the guild hall, but you need to work for them. They are available for all guild members.

Some of those home nodes require work, even collections so i'm thinking how much of this is just laziness because you don't want to work for any thing?

Have a full home instance but would prefer we have either an acquiable or craftable guild version that would go into the guild hall. This would be a welcome expansion on the guild hall system and give guilds more projects to work towards. They could be zone by zone related and link into activities on those maps. Something like acquire x resources, do x activities, craft these things and the like. Something all guild sizes could work on.