Speed Of Play and Player Numbers: Holo - Bash

Having played for the last several days I have found the speed of play and number of participants participating in the "Holo Bash " event has resulted in a low number of kills being registered by my players. With a total of 30 kills being required for the daily achievement, it takes a minimum of eight tries/events to achieve the number. Are others experiencing the same thing? (No comments on bad play please. If you are averaging more per event; ok tell us how because this is taking too long for a daily.)

Used the Arena event to do this mainly. Helped if targeted ones that the group is working on as get more of them quicker. Think one round of 6 bosses was enough to get the target. Helped when was doing it for multiple achievements (mobs and rounds of bosses). Stampede did find less reliable as can't always get to them while they still have the mobs left. Would sometimes tag one and then dash to the next area hoping to get ahead of the swarm.

If you're doing the stampede event (where holographic enemies spawn in the explorable maps for a short time) I've found it's best to avoid other people as much as you can. Go for holoprojectors which are slightly out of the way and if you see a big group going in one direction head somewhere else. You don't need to kill them completely solo of course but being one of the first ones there and getting a few hits in against each enemy before too many people arrive helps a lot. And of course using AoE skills or other things which will hit multiple targets.

I suspect this will also get easier as the festival goes on and the number of people doing it goes down because they've got their achievements and moved on to something else.

But IMO it's far easier to get the daily Minion Masher achievement in the arena. Waves of holographic enemies spawn between each boss and because there's more holograms and fewer players it's much easier to get credit, plus you can do it whenever you want instead of waiting for an event to start.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> But IMO it's far easier to get the daily Minion Masher achievement in the arena. Waves of holographic enemies spawn between each boss and because there's more holograms and fewer players it's much easier to get credit, plus you can do it whenever you want instead of waiting for an event to start.

Got it this morning by the 3rd boss. If players are doing the stampede to get this daily, they are doing it inefficiently.