Wouldn't it be cleaner

To just have "Equipment" and "Skins" be separate items/icons in the Hero Panel, and to have it always open to equipment by default? It's weird and clunky navigating between the two of them in the same primary area because it regularly requires 2nd and 3rd clicks when it shouldn't. It should always be a single click navigating back and forth between equipment and wardrobe/skin options.

> @"Einlanzer.1627" said:

> To just have "Equipment" and "Skins" be separate items/icons in the Hero Panel? It's weird and clunky navigating between the two of them in the same primary area. Then when open the hero panel it opens by default to equipment/stats instead of opening to a landing area where you always need a 2nd click to see or do anything?

Or open the mini pets by default.

I'd really like if they split the Equipment out to its own main tab, and place it on top and always start there. It's the most important one by far, and the one I always want open in the middle of a combat. The rest I only care about outside of combat anyways, and can take the time for. Build/Traits second most useful in combat.

> @"joneirikb.7506" said:

> I'd really like if they split the Equipment out to its own main tab, and place it on top and always start there. It's the most important one by far, and the one I always want open in the middle of a combat. The rest I only care about outside of combat anyways, and can take the time for. Build/Traits second most useful in combat.

This is the exact same suggestion I'm making. I must not have articulated it well in the OP because everyone keeps suggesting it in the thread as if it's something different than what I was suggesting. I edited it the OP to try to fix that.

> @"Funky.4861" said:

> What do you mean? Equipment and Wardrobe (skins) are already separate tabs.

No, they're separate options in the same tab, which ends up being awkward because it a.) means there's no default when you open the hero tab, forcing you to click into the HP when it should open to equipment by default, and b.) requires too many clicks to navigate into and then back and forth.