New WvW track reward adjustment request

The Dragon Bash WvW track final reward is 5 coffers at the end. I was wondering if instead they can make it a dragon bash weapon as the final reward since another festival had that as an option. The Dragon Bash Holographic Weapons are cool. They can only be obtained from the Dragon Bash achievement that takes 5 days to complete. This year we don't have enough time to get all the weapons. I was wondering if this can be an option for this year somehow or for next year.

> @"aandiarie.7195" said:

> The Dragon Bash WvW track final reward is 5 coffers at the end. I was wondering if instead they can make it a dragon bash weapon as the final reward since another festival had that as an option. The Dragon Bash Holographic Weapons are cool. They can only be obtained from the Dragon Bash achievement that takes 5 days to complete. This year we don't have enough time to get all the weapons. I was wondering if this can be an option for this year somehow or for next year.

They are meant as long time reward its been the same with halloween and red sab weapons for example mate.

As mentioned in the op the holographic weapons were designed to take five days each to unlock so allowing them to be unlocked instantaneously via pots would be counterproductive. I could maybe see them adding the option after a few years once players have had the opportunity to unlock them through the festival. If they wanted to enrich the rewards of this track -- which isn't necessary -- I think food or taffy would be the best options . . .

> @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> The SAB Reward track is the only festival track to award an account bound weapon skin, a Blue SAB skin. You can buy these on the TP.

>

> The weapon/skin rewards from the repeatable 5 day achievements in each festival are unique to only that achievement.

You can also just buy the blue sab weapons for bauble baubles from vendor.