Wardrobe/ Dye Saver when you add build saver

How would that even work though? You need to spend transmutation charges to change the appearance, would be kinda weird to make it automatically just consume your charges just from clicking a button. Besides, most people will probably be using it to slot actual different pieces of gear, would only really make sense to transmute automatically for legendary gear which most people don't have.

People have been asking for a wardrobe template/loadout since before we had the wardrobe. There are a couple of suggestions that have been popular in the forums and reddit:

* Custom Outfits, in which one pays gems for a Custom Slot which includes the choice of (same weight) skins + default colors. After the initial cost, usage is free (same as Outfits).

* Full wardrobe templates, in which the skins & dyes used are saved. Application costs 6 transmutation charges, alternations are free. Usually people imagine that the first save slot is free and that ANet could offer additional slots for gems.

* In-game preview, in which you get a chance to view as many changes as you like, before being restored to your original skins. (This is in lieu of having a proper preview window, the current version of which doesn't account for lighting differences, cosmetic auras, among other issues.)

I suspect nearly every player would make use of any of those to some extent (depending on costs).

> @"Ototo.3214" said:

> How would that even work though? You need to spend transmutation charges to change the appearance, would be kinda weird to make it automatically just consume your charges just from clicking a button. Besides, most people will probably be using it to slot actual different pieces of gear, would only really make sense to transmute automatically for legendary gear which most people don't have.

*Wardrobe 1 Button: Change appearance of Head/Shoulder/Legs/Back/Gauntlets/Boots to set appearance, and Dyes are changed to their set appearance

*Wardrobe 2 Button: Change appearance of Head/Shoulder/Legs/Back/Gauntlets/Boots to set appearance, and Dyes are changed to their set appearance

*Wardrobe 3 Button: Change appearance of Head/Shoulder/Legs/Back/Gauntlets/Boots to set appearance, and Dyes are changed to their set appearance

*Wardrobe 4 Button: Change appearance of Head/Shoulder/Legs/Back/Gauntlets/Boots to set appearance, and Dyes are changed to their set appearance

*Wardrobe 5 Button: Change appearance of Head/Shoulder/Legs/Back/Gauntlets/Boots to set appearance, and Dyes are changed to their set appearance

Not sure whats not to get about what is suggested here

> @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> > @"Ototo.3214" said:

> > How would that even work though? You need to spend transmutation charges to change the appearance, would be kinda weird to make it automatically just consume your charges just from clicking a button. Besides, most people will probably be using it to slot actual different pieces of gear, would only really make sense to transmute automatically for legendary gear which most people don't have.

>

> *Wardrobe 1 Button: Change appearance of Head/Shoulder/Legs/Back/Gauntlets/Boots to set appearance, and Dyes are changed to their set appearance

>

> *Wardrobe 2 Button: Change appearance of Head/Shoulder/Legs/Back/Gauntlets/Boots to set appearance, and Dyes are changed to their set appearance

>

> *Wardrobe 3 Button: Change appearance of Head/Shoulder/Legs/Back/Gauntlets/Boots to set appearance, and Dyes are changed to their set appearance

>

> *Wardrobe 4 Button: Change appearance of Head/Shoulder/Legs/Back/Gauntlets/Boots to set appearance, and Dyes are changed to their set appearance

>

> *Wardrobe 5 Button: Change appearance of Head/Shoulder/Legs/Back/Gauntlets/Boots to set appearance, and Dyes are changed to their set appearance

>

>

>

> Not sure whats not to get about what is suggested here

Sounds like the glamour toilet FFXIV has which I find mostly pointless. But then again, I don't change my appearance every 2 seconds so....yeah. I assumed you were suggesting it be tied to a build template when those come out, which is why i saw it as cumbersome. But if it's a separate thing just for appearances like what FFXIV has I guess it would maybe be useful for people, though I doubt they'd remove the transmutation charge requirement from it. If you're all for spending up to 7 charges at once all the time I guess I don't see anything wrong with it.