Mount dismissing necro minions

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

at start I was really annoyed like the rest of you guys, wondering why am i keep on losing my minions, then i figured it out, it happens when you dismount and remount too quickly, like switch mount with hotkeys or just continuously tapping the mount key (x)

but I've grown to actually quite like this unintended 'feature' these days, since you cannot directly control them like ranger's pet

it's a quick way to dismiss all of them without reskill

at times i would find myself in situations where I just wanna trespass through an area, and wanting to get out of combat asap after getting hit by mobs, having minions prolongs the time stuck in combat (i.e. the loot phase of Palawadan), and only summons minion at the situation where i really wanting to beat the crap out of those mobs

• 3 weeks later...

It's still happening and it's honestly annoying the shit out of me. Glad you found out the cause. Maybe it doesn't bother you but it's a huge waste of time and annoyance to most of us. I constantly mount and dismount to talk to npcs, gather, swap to bunny to jump, skimmer to swim/brand etc. and it happens a fair amount of the time. It's definitely an easily fixed bug since it keeps your pets if you don't do it too fast. This means that while mounted, the game keeps track of your skills and timers. They need to find out what is causing the issue and fix it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

> @"The Demonic Spirit.3157" said:

> Any updates regarding the bug ? As a main minionmaster , this bug really is a game-killer ...

They really don't bother with fixes that for what THEY consider minor. There are so many that they just ignore, some for years. I get the felling they even read this section.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...