QoL on Legendary Runes Not Enough

> @"FrigginPaco.4178" said:

> *Edit* I see your argument that since no ascended version exists, it would simply be relegated down to exotic, but that seems rather cheap (of them) to me.

Unlimited access to any new rune/ sigil that is ever going to released as well as unlimited freedom to test, fine tune and change to any build you want while taking up no additional inventory/bank space isn't cheap in my eyes.

Plus if they added a new tier of rune you would **instantly** have access to it with **0** additional cost.

@"Sigmoid.7082"

> @"Sojourner.4621" said:

> The point he is making is that Legendary was ALWAYS relegated to the highest current tier of gear. Ascended didn't exist at launch, but legendary weapons did. At the time Legendary weapons had exotic stats. They did not have ascended stats until ascended gear was released, but they will always have the same stats as the highest tier of whatever they are copying.

I see what you guys are saying now. I was making a false equivalence. And as for it not being cheap, even though I did mention it, it's not high on my list of grievances for not liking that it only gets the standard QoL legendary treatment. I really did want something "extra" out of it beyond that QoL stuff. I frequently make magic items in my spare time for my own and my friends D&D campaigns and legendary Runes/Sigils seemed like a fantastic way to really take customization to another level beyond what we already experience.

It won't immediately change anything I do in-game when they're released, but I was simply informed by my own idea of what was possible.