What is currently your most favored Necro build for WvW?

EremiteAngel.9765

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> Cele scourge for wvw zergs, different classes for non-zerg wvwing.

Don't use cele for zerg scourge, it has worse damage (power+condi) straight out than a power build and the healing power is completely negligible. Only adds 800 barrier to the heal or 450ish to your f3.

> @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > Cele scourge for wvw zergs, different classes for non-zerg wvwing.

>

> Don't use cele for zerg scourge, it has worse damage (power+condi) straight out than a power build and the healing power is completely negligible. Only adds 800 barrier to the heal or 450ish to your f3.

He asked a question and I answered. When I'll be looking for improvements I'll make sure to look for you, but not this time. :D

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > Cele scourge for wvw zergs, different classes for non-zerg wvwing.

> >

> > Don't use cele for zerg scourge, it has worse damage (power+condi) straight out than a power build and the healing power is completely negligible. Only adds 800 barrier to the heal or 450ish to your f3.

>

>

> He asked a question and I answered. When I'll be looking for improvements I'll make sure to look for you, but not this time. :D

Cele scourge is bad advice man, it offers nothing over power since the nerfs to dhummfire over a year ago

> @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > Cele scourge for wvw zergs, different classes for non-zerg wvwing.

> > >

> > > Don't use cele for zerg scourge, it has worse damage (power+condi) straight out than a power build and the healing power is completely negligible. Only adds 800 barrier to the heal or 450ish to your f3.

> >

> >

> > He asked a question and I answered. When I'll be looking for improvements I'll make sure to look for you, but not this time. :D

>

> Cele scourge is bad advice man, it offers nothing over power since the nerfs to dhummfire over a year ago

Advice? I'm not giving any advice here. This is the title of this thread:

**What is currently your most favored Necro build for WvW?**

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > Cele scourge for wvw zergs, different classes for non-zerg wvwing.

> > > >

> > > > Don't use cele for zerg scourge, it has worse damage (power+condi) straight out than a power build and the healing power is completely negligible. Only adds 800 barrier to the heal or 450ish to your f3.

> > >

> > >

> > > He asked a question and I answered. When I'll be looking for improvements I'll make sure to look for you, but not this time. :D

> >

> > Cele scourge is bad advice man, it offers nothing over power since the nerfs to dhummfire over a year ago

>

> Advice? I'm not giving any advice here. This is the title of this thread:

> **What is currently your most favored Necro build for WvW?**

Well shit, my bad! Sorry!