Brutaly.6257

> @Ragnarox.9601 said:

> Firebrand

> (1): +25 Condition Damage

> (2): +5% Boon Duration

> (3): +50 Condition Damage

> (4): +10% Boon Duration

> (5): +100 Condition Damage

> (6): +20% Quickness Duration; when you use an elite skill, inflict burning on nearby enemies. (Cooldown: 45s)

>

> such a disappointment. (this rune is actually good for chrono + no movement trait again, i thought they might need us something for mantras - using mantras give swiftness or 25% movement, but this- meh)

This combination may actually suits more the new necro elite spec rather than guard (except the 6th rune's effect)

I played a perma quickness wvw/pvp setup during preview and the downside was that all boon direction runes are more or less defensive. This isn't.

You can reach 100% uptime without FmW if you manage your rotation properly, alternating triggering quickness from aegis/stability and mantras.

I will aim for 50% boon duration thru gear and food and have 70% on quikness with these runes. As i play with retreat in my build for aegis, heal on aegis, ashes and ofc perma swiftness 50% base duration will also make it possible to have perma quickness without traiting pure of voice.

• 2 weeks later...

> @Ragnarox.9601 said:

> (1): +50 condition damage

> (2): +5% Quickness duration

> (3): +100 healing power

> (4): +on hit quickness for 3 sec (30 sec cd) + protection for 6 sec (45 sec cd)

> (5): +150 condition dmg

> (6): +25% Movement Speed + 50 condition dmg and healing power + 15% quickness duration

And a supermodel that likes ugly guys and cleaning houses to marry while your at it, Anet

> @Noah.4756 said:

> Rune description in-game doesn't seem to be correct. At the vendor in WvW it says (3) +50 Condition Duration and (6) +100 Condition Duration instead of Condition Damage.

Bought the runes at to and ord the same in the runes.

Where is the vendor to get them or the recepie?