Recently got Yggdrasil and Mawdrey one has harrier stats as an option and the other does not.

I recently got Yggdrasil from specialization collection which is from HOT but it did not have Harrier stats as an stat option but not long ago I crafted Mawdrey which is from living season 2 but it does have Harrier stats as an option both are ascended quality. I know Harrier stats was introduced when POF came out or not long after and the items I just mentioned came out few years before. It seems when the some of the items that came out before POF got patched with Harrier stats option but some did not. I decided not send a ticket because this is not bug or anything similar just more of an over site that occurred. Which can happen with game like this with so many items some are bound to slip through the cracks when patches for equipment occur. So I am simply letting people know that some of the equipment have not gotten the patch to include Harrier stats an option. ?

Last time I made my Mawdrey I could only select core game stats. We did have a change with stats a few patches back but it didn't reset my Mawdrey to choose again.

Check out this post [https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/77925/game-update-notes-may-28-2019#latest](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/77925/game-update-notes-may-28-2019#latest "https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/77925/game-update-notes-may-28-2019#latest") and search for the section called "Item". The patch notes are a bit difficult to understand (I find personally) but that explains the situation on stats.

P.s. you can see the prefixes per item on gw2 wiki.

> @"Mistress Owls.5691" said:

> I recently got Yggdrasil from specialization collection which is from HOT but it did not have Harrier stats as an stat option but not long ago I crafted Mawdrey which is from living season 2 but it does have Harrier stats as an option both are ascended quality. I know Harrier stats was introduced when POF came out or not long after and the items I just mentioned came out few years before. It seems when the some of the items that came out before POF got patched with Harrier stats option but some did not. I decided not send a ticket because this is not bug or anything similar just more of an over site that occurred. Which can happen with game like this with so many items some are bound to slip through the cracks when patches for equipment occur. So I am simply letting people know that some of the equipment have not gotten the patch to include Harrier stats an option. ?

You can just toss Yggdrasil in the mystic forge with 5 globs of ectoplasm, 1 anthology of heroes, and an orichalcum harrier insigna to get your harrier ascended staff to which you can then re-apply the Yggdrasil skin.

The ascended weapons you get from spec collections only have 3 options for stats, they always have been this way since hot.

Different weapons have different stats to choose from, so is no surprise the staff doesnt have harrier stats.

The same way the axe from mirage spec collection doesn't have viper stats.

Those weapons are not forgotten or anything, they have the 3 stats choices that anet decided them to have.

Oh ok I was not sure if it really was intentional or not due Mawdrey was given the harrier stats option despite it came out before Yggdrasil which came out in HoT. So it did not make sense that Mawdrey was given harrier stats option but was intentionally Yggdrasil was not. But thank you all for telling me this and links and also thanks Sir Alric for the tip I will try it out.