> @"Koen.1327" said:

> > @"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > Elementalist - Water.

> > >

> >

> > Fire Weaver would like to have a word

>

> ironically i swapped fire for water on the fire weaver and got similar results

> the damage is there already anyway you can get some extra sustain with water

>

> anyway, for me for ranger is wilderness survival, 100% must for every ranger build :)

I did the same. Fire Weaver is such a gimmick, and the traitline looks good until you realize Water does the same thing, if not better. Especially after the buff in damage with the last update.

Ever since Weaver came out, arcane has been the go-to traitline. Swiftness synergy is great between Arcane and Weaver. Plus, arcane grants heals, damage coefficients, ferocity boosts, evasive buffs, etc. Whatever you pick, you can't go wrong.

> @"Stallic.2397" said:

> > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > > @"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:

> > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > Elementalist - Water.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Fire Weaver would like to have a word

> >

> > ironically i swapped fire for water on the fire weaver and got similar results

> > the damage is there already anyway you can get some extra sustain with water

> >

> > anyway, for me for ranger is wilderness survival, 100% must for every ranger build :)

>

> I did the same. Fire Weaver is such a gimmick, and the traitline looks good until you realize Water does the same thing, if not better. Especially after the buff in damage with the last update.

>

> Ever since Weaver came out, arcane has been the go-to traitline. Swiftness synergy is great between Arcane and Weaver. Plus, arcane grants heals, damage coefficients, ferocity boosts, evasive buffs, etc. Whatever you pick, you can't go wrong.

so you mostly playing mender's sword with focus and sage?

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > @"Stallic.2397" said:

> > > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > > > @"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:

> > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > Elementalist - Water.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Fire Weaver would like to have a word

> > >

> > > ironically i swapped fire for water on the fire weaver and got similar results

> > > the damage is there already anyway you can get some extra sustain with water

> > >

> > > anyway, for me for ranger is wilderness survival, 100% must for every ranger build :)

> >

> > I did the same. Fire Weaver is such a gimmick, and the traitline looks good until you realize Water does the same thing, if not better. Especially after the buff in damage with the last update.

> >

> > Ever since Weaver came out, arcane has been the go-to traitline. Swiftness synergy is great between Arcane and Weaver. Plus, arcane grants heals, damage coefficients, ferocity boosts, evasive buffs, etc. Whatever you pick, you can't go wrong.

>

> so you mostly playing mender's sword with focus and sage?

Nah, I got bored with sword. Fire Weaver is too much of a niche and menders is a snore fest. I'm testing out dagger builds to be more effective in team fights.

Still using sage and focus atm

> @"Stallic.2397" said:

> > @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > > @"Stallic.2397" said:

> > > > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > > > > @"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:

> > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > Elementalist - Water.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Fire Weaver would like to have a word

> > > >

> > > > ironically i swapped fire for water on the fire weaver and got similar results

> > > > the damage is there already anyway you can get some extra sustain with water

> > > >

> > > > anyway, for me for ranger is wilderness survival, 100% must for every ranger build :)

> > >

> > > I did the same. Fire Weaver is such a gimmick, and the traitline looks good until you realize Water does the same thing, if not better. Especially after the buff in damage with the last update.

> > >

> > > Ever since Weaver came out, arcane has been the go-to traitline. Swiftness synergy is great between Arcane and Weaver. Plus, arcane grants heals, damage coefficients, ferocity boosts, evasive buffs, etc. Whatever you pick, you can't go wrong.

> >

> > so you mostly playing mender's sword with focus and sage?

>

> Nah, I got bored with sword. Fire Weaver is too much of a niche and menders is a snore fest. I'm testing out dagger builds to be more effective in team fights.

>

> Still using sage and focus atm

I came out with a core condi ele build, it's fun, but surivivability doesnt match weaver's, not even close, fun build tho. I don't like the mixed dagger 3 skills, but I guess they are more sources of burning. Scavenging is such a great rune for this build, a lot of synergy with master's fortitude

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > @"Stallic.2397" said:

> > > @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > > > @"Stallic.2397" said:

> > > > > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > > > > > @"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:

> > > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > Elementalist - Water.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Fire Weaver would like to have a word

> > > > >

> > > > > ironically i swapped fire for water on the fire weaver and got similar results

> > > > > the damage is there already anyway you can get some extra sustain with water

> > > > >

> > > > > anyway, for me for ranger is wilderness survival, 100% must for every ranger build :)

> > > >

> > > > I did the same. Fire Weaver is such a gimmick, and the traitline looks good until you realize Water does the same thing, if not better. Especially after the buff in damage with the last update.

> > > >

> > > > Ever since Weaver came out, arcane has been the go-to traitline. Swiftness synergy is great between Arcane and Weaver. Plus, arcane grants heals, damage coefficients, ferocity boosts, evasive buffs, etc. Whatever you pick, you can't go wrong.

> > >

> > > so you mostly playing mender's sword with focus and sage?

> >

> > Nah, I got bored with sword. Fire Weaver is too much of a niche and menders is a snore fest. I'm testing out dagger builds to be more effective in team fights.

> >

> > Still using sage and focus atm

>

> I came out with a core ele build condi, it's fun, but surivivability doesnt match weaver's, not even close, fun build tho. I don't like the mixed dagger 3 skills, but I guess they are more sources of burning

Yeah, core is fun, but almost impossible in pvp unless you're range. Even then it's tough.

For Weaver, you gotta use unravel to get the full potential of the weapon. It sucks, but true.