Guild Wars 2 PvP NA OCTOBER POWER RANKINGS

Second Syg.7219

> @shadowthejedi.3089 said:

> Whether or not you agree that I am the greatest PVP player of all time, it's pretty much fact that I am quite literally the best ranger NA and I'd say equal mechanically to Rom. I've beaten Kralle literally everytime we've played and I'm one of the only rangers who even theorycrafts.

>

> Here's me winning 1v2 as an incredibly entertained @"NotoriousNaru.1705" watches in awe of my Shadow-jitsu Form©

Have your skills any transfer to PvP? Because running away and using stealth can earn you some 1 vs 1 wins, sure, but do nothing for keeping a capture point which is what do win matches.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoever made the lists is autistic. You've listed the players that are 'active' by your standards, and ignore top tier players such as Shadelang (best druid NA, just watch NA UGO#1 Team Sicario), Ryan (Probably at least as good as Jeff if not better at ele, and probably 3rd best guard). Znys would butcher Vallun any day if their ping was the same (Znys is on 140 Vallun is like 40) and probably be top 3 thieves if he was actually sub 100 ping. Your top 3 guards are all far pushers, yeah they are mechanically competent, but they only win cause they play vs. rartards. Absolute disgrace. NA is a dead scene. Should've just made a list and had nothing on it, because no-one except a handful of players are actually worthy of being called 'good'. EU>NA.

> @"Valar Morghulis.7960" said:

> Whoever made the lists is autistic. You've listed the players that are 'active' by your standards, and ignore top tier players such as Shadelang (best druid NA, just watch NA UGO#1 Team Sicario), Ryan (Probably at least as good as Jeff if not better at ele, and probably 3rd best guard). Znys would butcher Vallun any day if their ping was the same (Znys is on 140 Vallun is like 40) and probably be top 3 thieves if he was actually sub 100 ping. Your top 3 guards are all far pushers, yeah they are mechanically competent, but they only win cause they play vs. rartards. Absolute disgrace. NA is a dead scene. Should've just made a list and had nothing on it, because no-one except a handful of players are actually worthy of being called 'good'. EU>NA.

JFC this has to be a troll post. Iv knocked out this team twice in mAT on my 2 career hour thief and pug team. Ugo is a joke... literally for ppl who can dedicate 8 hours to play 1 tournament.

> @feroxeu.7416 said:

> > @"Valar Morghulis.7960" said:

> > Whoever made the lists is autistic. You've listed the players that are 'active' by your standards, and ignore top tier players such as Shadelang (best druid NA, just watch NA UGO#1 Team Sicario), Ryan (Probably at least as good as Jeff if not better at ele, and probably 3rd best guard). Znys would butcher Vallun any day if their ping was the same (Znys is on 140 Vallun is like 40) and probably be top 3 thieves if he was actually sub 100 ping. Your top 3 guards are all far pushers, yeah they are mechanically competent, but they only win cause they play vs. rartards. Absolute disgrace. NA is a dead scene. Should've just made a list and had nothing on it, because no-one except a handful of players are actually worthy of being called 'good'. EU>NA.

>

> JFC this has to be a troll post. Iv knocked out this team twice in mAT on my 2 career hour thief and pug team. Ugo is a joke... literally for ppl who can dedicate 8 hours to play 1 tournament.

Im not even good at this game anymore. Naru would beat this team so hard that if you could get -5 pts per suicide. Naru would win 500 to -25 cause all 5 members would suicide ingame cause they woudnt win a teamfight.

The mAT team is the bad team. Most of the good players lost interest in the game after the 1st AT MM. I personally quit NA cause EU is more competitive and actually less toxic. The mAT team is the one my pug pre-UGO team dumpstered 500-100. Though I'd rather play on 350 ping and forever remain at the bottom of top 250 in EU than be top 50 in NA.

> The mAT team is the bad team. Most of the good players lost interest in the game after the 1st AT MM. I personally quit NA cause EU is more competitive and actually less toxic. The mAT team is the one my pug pre-UGO team dumpstered 500-100. Though I'd rather play on 350 ping and forever remain at the bottom of top 250 in EU than be top 50 in NA.

I didnt want to say it but... Sicario is basicly G4SM. ( u kno what guild im talking about.. the forum mutes the actual name if the guild)

Even though Radioactive is rusty af... we could still confidently beat them. And naru's team would spawn camp them pretty much.

> I don't think twelve year-olds have the IQ to comprehend the true magnitude of the NA scene, or the lack thereof. Thus his opinion (backpack's) is invalidated, just by being a twelvie LUL. 200 IQ minimum to really understand how kitten NA scene is. On a related note, have you guys seen Zan's engi? Holy kitten he's a god.

Thr is no scene. And your moves r weak