Just a quick question about next event, story, festival or whatever.

Tom.6478

At first, I feared they would delay LS5 to 2020, because they decided to pick the 30th of August for the announcement. Then I decided to run a small research.

- Looking back at Living World Season 3, Rising Flames was released at the 20th of September, while the trailer was launched at the 13th of September.

- Looking back at Living World Season 4, A Star to Guide Us was released at the 18th of September, while the trailer was launched at the 12th of September.

As long as they did not decide to run only fillers till Halloween 2019, we should see the next LS Episode within a week or two after the announcement.

_Fingers crossed_

> @"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:

> At first, I feared they would delay LS5 to 2020, because they decided to pick the 30th of August for the announcement. Then I decided to run a small research.

>

> - Looking back at Living World Season 3, Rising Flames was released at the 20th of September, while the trailer was launched at the 13th of September.

> - Looking back at Living World Season 4, A Star to Guide Us was released at the 18th of September, while the trailer was launched at the 12th of September.

>

> As long as they did not decide to run only fillers till Halloween 2019, we should see the next LS Episode within a week or two after the announcement.

>

> _Fingers crossed_

I agree the first episode will be before Halloween. Anet can be pretty frustrating about taking longer than anticipated to get to the next episode, but once they announce something it comes out pretty quickly. Even the expansion came out just two months after being announced.