Submarines.... Would this make a good mount?

While im aware of how it sounds, but why not have a small one man sub as a mount? Could open up quite a bit on gameplay, and expansions. If they ever wanted to have some serious deep see battles might be a way to make it work. It takes damage like anything else, has an attack, defense, or exploration feature to it..

> @"JpDelano.2580" said:

> While im aware of how it sounds, but why not have a small one man sub as a mount? Could open up quite a bit on gameplay, and expansions. If they ever wanted to have some serious deep see battles might be a way to make it work. It takes damage like anything else, has an attack, defense, or exploration feature to it..

No.

Mount? no, not really. But they would make a nifty vehicle or Environmental "Weapon". Perhaps with its own associated Adventure or other mini-game.

See, mounts in this game are about getting from point to point. The sub is more of a combat machine, and I believe it should be treated as such.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> Quite a few people have suggested underwater mounts in one form or another. I definitely think it would be a good idea, underwater is the one area where I really miss mounts so I'd love to see one added.

Only reason I asked is because I saw this Charr banging away on a sub. I havnt finished the main story yet, but wondered if that was leading to anything.

> @"JpDelano.2580" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > Quite a few people have suggested underwater mounts in one form or another. I definitely think it would be a good idea, underwater is the one area where I really miss mounts so I'd love to see one added.

>

> Only reason I asked is because I saw this Charr banging away on a sub. I havnt finished the main story yet, but wondered if that was leading to anything.

The subs are used quite a bit through the story, but so far players haven't gotten one of their own. I think they (like the airships) are supposed to be expensive to build and tricky to pilot, so not something they'd give to an unqualified soldier to use.