Not even skill 500

Ghetx.1752

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"JeffJeth.9518" said:

> > > @"LucianDK.8615" said:

> > > Others can loot ascended plants grown in your home, and they do not need to be replanted. Ppl is selling trips to homes with grown plants already.

> >

> > That's not my experience. My spouse was able to harvest my ascended plants, but after we did that, what I had left was open soil instead of a growing plant. I have to replant if I want more.

>

> So you dident harvest them at all, it sounded like you both did it since you say -after we meaning both of you harvested?

> If you dont want to plant again only your spouse do it.

OMG, I totally misread your sentence. Okay yeah. I'll plant the ascended seeds I want, then my spouse harvests it. And then we wait to see how long before ANet makes that impossible. B)

> @"Ghetx.1752" said:

> Massive waste of gold and time.You won't be using expensive AF food,and sharing it with 50 other people just to kill Mordrem in SW.

>

> Raid is the only place where you benefit from it,and not everyone is raiding.Most active raiding guilds left game long ago anyway.

>

> And yes,i won't be making it.

>

> Im gonna stick with 1 silver foods because again out of raids,food is not a must.

>

> You want to raid?Spend 3 gold for literally full run on foods and whatnots.

>

> You want ascended food(everything you can get on TP without having 500 cooking)Fine,spend 200 gold + 5 or even 10 additional gold on every 'use' Feed slackers and leechers who hit mob once and go afk for the whole duration of meta event.

This Ascended food cant even be placed inside a raid lol

> @"Rico.6873" said:

> > @"Ghetx.1752" said:

> > Massive waste of gold and time.You won't be using expensive AF food,and sharing it with 50 other people just to kill Mordrem in SW.

> >

> > Raid is the only place where you benefit from it,and not everyone is raiding.Most active raiding guilds left game long ago anyway.

> >

> > And yes,i won't be making it.

> >

> > Im gonna stick with 1 silver foods because again out of raids,food is not a must.

> >

> > You want to raid?Spend 3 gold for literally full run on foods and whatnots.

> >

> > You want ascended food(everything you can get on TP without having 500 cooking)Fine,spend 200 gold + 5 or even 10 additional gold on every 'use' Feed slackers and leechers who hit mob once and go afk for the whole duration of meta event.

>

> This Ascended food cant even be placed inside a raid lol

Anet fixed it already days ago.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1021954#Comment_1021954

> @"LucianDK.8615" said:

> > @"Rico.6873" said:

> > > @"Ghetx.1752" said:

> > > Massive waste of gold and time.You won't be using expensive AF food,and sharing it with 50 other people just to kill Mordrem in SW.

> > >

> > > Raid is the only place where you benefit from it,and not everyone is raiding.Most active raiding guilds left game long ago anyway.

> > >

> > > And yes,i won't be making it.

> > >

> > > Im gonna stick with 1 silver foods because again out of raids,food is not a must.

> > >

> > > You want to raid?Spend 3 gold for literally full run on foods and whatnots.

> > >

> > > You want ascended food(everything you can get on TP without having 500 cooking)Fine,spend 200 gold + 5 or even 10 additional gold on every 'use' Feed slackers and leechers who hit mob once and go afk for the whole duration of meta event.

> >

> > This Ascended food cant even be placed inside a raid lol

>

> Anet fixed it already days ago.

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1021954#Comment_1021954

Ah my bad

Though

> Stephane Lo Presti.7258 ArenaNet › **August 29, 2019**

> Bug Fixes:

>

> Fixed a bug that could prevent the third home instance garden node from being unlocked by the Black Lion Garden Plot Deed.

> Ascended feasts can now be used in raids

Cant really call that days ago

Its more of a they fixed it not so long ago....

Unless your sense of time is at the speed of light then your awesome

> @"Rico.6873" said:

> > @"Ghetx.1752" said:

> > Massive waste of gold and time.You won't be using expensive AF food,and sharing it with 50 other people just to kill Mordrem in SW.

> >

> > Raid is the only place where you benefit from it,and not everyone is raiding.Most active raiding guilds left game long ago anyway.

> >

> > And yes,i won't be making it.

> >

> > Im gonna stick with 1 silver foods because again out of raids,food is not a must.

> >

> > You want to raid?Spend 3 gold for literally full run on foods and whatnots.

> >

> > You want ascended food(everything you can get on TP without having 500 cooking)Fine,spend 200 gold + 5 or even 10 additional gold on every 'use' Feed slackers and leechers who hit mob once and go afk for the whole duration of meta event.

>

> This Ascended food cant even be placed inside a raid lol

They fixed that with the latest patch about a day ago mate. ( I was corrected about it, when I said the same 18 hours ago aswell =) )