Will the Ascended Aurene Clothing Outfit Be Exclusive to PAX?

I will be attending PAX all weekend but I can't make it out to Seattle early enough to go to the panel. Will the Ascended Aurene Clothing Outfit codes just been given out at the panel or will I be able to obtain one some other way at PAX? Is this skin going to be a PAX exclusive or will it be obtainable some other way?

Historically, there have been very, very few GW1 or GW2 skins that aren't made available in multiple ways, no matter how exclusive they were to start with.

However it could be an incredibly long wait.

Personally, I'd like to see more exclusive skins, despite the fact that I'm unlikely to obtain any of them. I'm a big fan of a small number of "you had to be there."

Past examples:

* Exclusive, temporarily: [Dragon Emblem Outfit](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dragon_Emblem_Clothing_Outfit): initial available to those attending "meet & greet" for 2018 anniversary; subsequently added in a variety of promotions.

* Still exclusive: [Celebration Hat](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Celebration_Hat): available to anyone who played during the game's first month; never made available since

* No longer exclusive: all the skins from Living World/Season 1. Those were originally "you had to be there" acquisition. They've since been made available through a variety of sources.

> @"Mil.3562" said:

> That Celebration Hat is a real waste though, unless you like looking bald. I like it but i never wear it. It look just >.<

>

> Already 7 years and ANet still cannot solve that costmetic problem. Is it really that hard to fix?

SWTOR can't solve it either. Wear a hood or hat, go bald. :(

• 3 weeks later...