Living World Seasons going on sale?

To my knowledge, Living World episodes and Seasons have never had reduced pricing (beyond the already-discounted Full Season bundles, and the "free for logging in during the chapter" gifts). I have seen no reference or schedule indicating that will change during the current suite of sales, but, as the expression goes, "there's a first time for everything".

> @"Trise.2865" said:

> To my knowledge, Living World episodes and Seasons have never had reduced pricing (beyond the already-discounted Full Season bundles, and the "free for logging in during the chapter" gifts). I have seen no reference or schedule indicating that will change during the current suite of sales, but, as the expression goes, "there's a first time for everything".

There has been sales on the bundles.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Trise.2865" said:

> > To my knowledge, Living World episodes and Seasons have never had reduced pricing (beyond the already-discounted Full Season bundles, and the "free for logging in during the chapter" gifts). I have seen no reference or schedule indicating that will change during the current suite of sales, but, as the expression goes, "there's a first time for everything".

>

> There has been sales on the bundles.

Can confirm. I got Season Three last year when it was on sale: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gem_Store/Anniversary_Sales#2018_Anniversary_Sale

It was right at the beginning of last year's anniversary sale.