some suggestions

It is pleasant for me to recall the past conference last nigh,to be honest,nothing can fully express my sincere thanks for your hard work. And today I'm writing this pose to suppose some suggestions.

Firstly,GW2 is best characterized by its PVP&WVW,which attract new players participate in this game. Thus it is of vital necessity for gw2 to add new mode such as 15v15 or 25v25 into this game.

Furthermore,It is of vital necessity for GW2 to adjust PVE reward.

Adjust the chance of the boxes of Hallow,Winter Veil,Four Wind Festival,Dragon Festival and Spring Festival . Let the player really get rewards instead of opening tens of thousands of boxes but getting nothing.

Add mount and gliding skin into the Festival boxes,Fractals box and new map dropping reward.

Lastly,It is essential that add easy mode and nightmare mode for Raids,for attract a host of player to participate.

I'm sincerely hope that you could take my advice ,thank you for your time and consideration.

> @"alberte.2685" said:

> It is pleasant for me to recall the past conference last nigh,to be honest,nothing can fully express my sincere thanks for your hard work. And today I'm writing this pose to suppose some suggestions.

>

> Firstly,GW2 is best characterized by its PVP&WVW,which attract new players participate in this game. Thus it is of vital necessity for gw2 to add new mode such as 15v15 or 25v25 into this game.

> Furthermore,It is of vital necessity for GW2 to adjust PVE reward.

> Adjust the chance of the boxes of Hallow,Winter Veil,Four Wind Festival,Dragon Festival and Spring Festival . Let the player really get rewards instead of opening tens of thousands of boxes but getting nothing.

> Add mount and gliding skin into the Festival boxes,Fractals box and new map dropping reward.

> Lastly,It is essential that add easy mode and nightmare mode for Raids,for attract a host of player to participate.

>

> I'm sincerely hope that you could take my advice ,thank you for your time and consideration.

>

You take the 2 out of 3 modes that have had the least updates since release and say those are the best way to get new players into the game, why?

And if anything real is to come from the boxes you have to limit supply one can attain to like 1 each event imo.