Should you be able to have more than one answer on a poll?

Depends on the question. Sometimes it would make sense to let you pick more than one, for example if the question was "Which game modes do you play?" it's likely a lot of people would want to pick multiple options and forcing to choose just 1 would be inaccurate.

But for many other questions offering multiple options would just allow players to avoid choosing and result in a useless poll.

My opinion is that only Anet staff should be able to post polls on the forum. Very often player created polls have options that are overly biased and not created with actually wanting honest results. Then there are also the times where people want to make a poll out of almost every suggestion or idea they have and I feel it gets annoying to the point I stopped reading most threads that are polls, obviously not this one though. :)

Edit: Also my thoughts on this are not directed at the OP. This thread just reminded me of my opinions on polls here and gave me a place to state them. Also my answer to the question. Due to my feelings on player created polls I almost never answer them so a multi choice option would not apply to me. :)

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> But for many other questions offering multiple options would just allow players to avoid choosing and result in a useless poll.

If players avoid choosing, wouldn't that simply mean that the player either don't want to answer, or don't feel strongly about the opinions provided? Forcing a "relevant" answer is no way to get statistically accurate data.