Those Rev Sword Animations

Shroud.4683

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > > > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > > > Anet got it right with **Ranger** sword auto update. But they totally missed the mark with Rev. Please anet, change it to the default warrior animation, ranger animation or a hybrid like holo sword. It literally puts me off playing sword rev.

> > > >

> > > > As a Charr Revenant, **ABSOLUTELY NO**!!!! Ranger sword animation on a Charr is horrendous! I’d rather have the current Revenant sword animation than that sword flopping. Now, if they want to do the Holosmith’s photon forge auto, I’d be good with that.

> > >

> > > edited. Meant for humans. No idea about charr as I don't play them. Human ranger is so fluid, whereas the revenant is just horribly clunky.

> >

> > Regardless, if they switch it over to the same ranger anim, Charr revs will suffer.

>

> Also I find it funny that you ignored that I suggested warrior animation too and went straight for ranger.

I think it’s funny you missed the point of the posts twice now....

> @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > > > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > > > > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > > > > Anet got it right with **Ranger** sword auto update. But they totally missed the mark with Rev. Please anet, change it to the default warrior animation, ranger animation or a hybrid like holo sword. It literally puts me off playing sword rev.

> > > > >

> > > > > As a Charr Revenant, **ABSOLUTELY NO**!!!! Ranger sword animation on a Charr is horrendous! I’d rather have the current Revenant sword animation than that sword flopping. Now, if they want to do the Holosmith’s photon forge auto, I’d be good with that.

> > > >

> > > > edited. Meant for humans. No idea about charr as I don't play them. Human ranger is so fluid, whereas the revenant is just horribly clunky.

> > >

> > > Regardless, if they switch it over to the same ranger anim, Charr revs will suffer.

> >

> > Also I find it funny that you ignored that I suggested warrior animation too and went straight for ranger.

>

> I think it’s funny you missed the point of the posts twice now....

So a fair compromise would be to change to holoforge which is pretty much the basic warrior animation with a spin on the 3rd attack.