Picante achievement bugged?

Honestly, I don't know about you guys but I don't farm these chilis daily with alt characters, so to me 300 is a lot. I went for the achievement and spent 300 on "Branded Devourer Monument Token" and got no credit. I really hope they fix this and activate the completion of the achievement for those who spent 300+, its gonna take me some time to get back to 300.

> @"Rooster.3261" said:

> Honestly, I don't know about you guys but I don't farm these chilis daily with alt characters, so to me 300 is a lot. I went for the achievement and spent 300 on "Branded Devourer Monument Token" and got no credit. I really hope they fix this and activate the completion of the achievement for those who spent 300+, its gonna take me some time to get back to 300.

I haven't been farming on my alt and I am getting close to 500 of them after my purchase. Just dailies and harvesting them when I see them. But I don't want to spend any until I know this achievement is fixed.

> @"Etria.3642" said:

> My daughter said it is the vendor you buy things at that matters. The 'good' vendor is in the bloodkeep. I purchased the shirt outside the ooze stadium, and indeed, got zero credit toward the achievement.

I bought every item from that "good vendor".. so maybe he is .. shall we say - less than shady perhaps :)

Same thing for me...

I bought all the recipes and recieved no credit for the achievement.

Then I bought the mini's and I luckily got credit. But I needed 240 more. So I bought the Metal Legion Band T-Shirt aaaaaaand No credit...

Now I am scared to buy more because I only have around 200 left.