Picante achievement bugged?

I was finally able to complete the achievement yesterday, but I also noticed that I wasn't always being credited for trades. Unfortunately, I noticed this all too late and so I was not able to figure out what triggered an effective uptick on the achievement. It might be that you have to exit and re-enter the NPC interaction, or you may have to log out and in after each purchase. It might also be that only some purchases count toward the achievement (i.e., only purchasing certain items triggers an uptick). Again, since I completed it I cannot study the bug further, but these hypotheses might be good starting points.

Well.. scratch my initial thought on the issue being linked to first purchase.. cos now i've bought a few more items off the vendor some, which have definitely not registered as a purchase using chilies..

So -

NO CREDIT for Metal Legion Band T-shirt skin (200)

Got credit for Blood Legion Banner Skin (100)

Got credit for Flame Legion Banner Skin (100)

NO CREDIT for Charr Scrap Cannon token (75)

Got credit for Mini Crecia Stoneglow (30)

Got credit for Bangar Ruinbringer (30)

NO CREDIT for the Carne Khan Chili recipe (25)

NO CREDIT for the Green Chili Ice Cream recipe (25)

Total spent - 585

Picante Achievement shows - 260/300

Conclusion... NO COMMENT!!!

Add me to all this. As soon as I had enough chilis I bought the t-shirt for 200 (on male human guardian, if that matters). Got no credit, so I figured it'd proc when I topped 300 spent. Today I got enough for the Voice of Iron, and bought that for 250 (on female sylvari necro). Now I have 250 showing towards the achievement.

I hope this is corrected, I'm not looking to clog up my inventory with more stuff yet that I'm not going to use, but I am interested in eventually doing the achievement for skins.

> @"Etria.3642" said:

> My daughter said it is the vendor you buy things at that matters. The 'good' vendor is in the bloodkeep. I purchased the shirt outside the ooze stadium, and indeed, got zero credit toward the achievement.

Sadly this is not the case, I didn't even realize the Ooze pits had a vendor. I've done all my buying at the Keep.