Bound By Blood Spoiler

Agrotera.1254

I did specifically look, and it's missing. May be worth posting in the bugs forum.

Meanwhile, though this may not be too much consolation you can do the race on other mounts, albeit not quite as speedily, and given the low attendance per race possibly even over time rack up your five top three finishes for the achieve.

Something to consider: IIRC, the roller beetle is "required" in the sense that obtaining it is part and parcel of the associated chapter of LW i.e. you cannot complete the chapter without getting the beetle. The same, as I recall, cannot be said for the skyscale.

This would (could) account for there being a rentable skyscale but not roller beetle. What it does not account for are new accounts that boosted their character and therefore, may not have the beetle.

> @"Robj.6815" said:

> Something to consider: IIRC, the roller beetle is "required" in the sense that obtaining it is part and parcel of the associated chapter of LW i.e. you cannot complete the chapter without getting the beetle. The same, as I recall, cannot be said for the skyscale.

>

> This would (could) account for there being a rentable skyscale but not roller beetle. What it does not account for are new accounts that boosted their character and therefore, may not have the beetle.

It's not a chapter requirement. Partway through the story, it'll unlock collection 1 for the beetle, but that's about it - same as the Skyscale. The rest is completable at your leisure.

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> I did specifically look, and it's missing. May be worth posting in the bugs forum.

>

> Meanwhile, though this may not be too much consolation you can do the race on other mounts, albeit not quite as speedily, and given the low attendance per race possibly even over time rack up your five top three finishes for the achieve.

Actually the race, getting first, wasn't what I was concerned about. It is the timed one. I tried it on a Raptor and was no where near even getting bronze.

Oh huh. With a beetle I've finished with something like 7 minutes left on the timer iirc so I figured the slower mounts might be able to eke their way through. Darn, sorry raptor/jackal can't do the job. I think we're back to posting a bug report on it and hoping they didn't intend this race only for beetle owners, which would be a boggling change from previous inclusive races.