Serpent's Ire?

krklapp.2896

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> It's definitely still being done on EU servers. I joined in with it 2 days ago and it was completed successfully, and I saw a group organising for it earlier tonight, but didn't stick around to see what happened.

>

> It's best to try in the evenings and at weekends when more people are likely to be online, and to use the LFG tool. Get to the map at least 10-15 minutes before the event is due to start and if you don't see a group being advertised in LFG start one yourself to attract people to the map. Starting a map taxi group does not mean you're committing to lead people through the event, so don't worry if you don't know it well enough to lead.

>

> Although if you can offer some advice that would certainly help. The main mistakes I see people making is clumping together during the search for Zealots so they don't get found and killed quickly enough, and not knowing to go and kill the branded sparks when Ysshi Hessani goes invulnerable.

I was taxiing for one of the earlier EU attempts on LFG, but we failed on the cc bit. We did well on the Zealots given we had maybe 6-7 for that phase

I might try again tomorrow in case it was just bad luck

• 4 months later...

I have been having the same trouble for a week now trying multiple times of day for the event. Absolutely no one is interested in doing this. I even tried tonight after reset with dozens of people on the map for the daily Vabbi bounty with three commander tags on the map and not a single person was interested. I would very much appreciate any advice for getting this thing done. It is the last recording I need for the backpack. Thank you :)

> @"Clavain.4209" said:

> I have been having the same trouble for a week now trying multiple times of day for the event. Absolutely no one is interested in doing this. I even tried tonight after reset with dozens of people on the map for the daily Vabbi bounty with three commander tags on the map and not a single person was interested. I would very much appreciate any advice for getting this thing done. It is the last recording I need for the backpack. Thank you :)

Nothing's changed, the advice already given in this topic still applies. Use the Wiki to see when the event is due to start, get there 10-15 minutes before that, check the LFG tool (Path of Fire > Domain of Vabbi section) and if you don't see anyone advertising a group put an advert up yourself to attract people to the map. Also ask your guilds if they would come and help you do it, and make sure to tell them you need it for an achievement. (And if you do put up your own keep checking, just in case someone else puts one up too. Sometimes large guilds and things will continue organising their own rather than joining an existing map because they don't want to clash with someone else who is running it.)

Although it doesn't need nearly as much organisation as it used to I think it's still helpful to have someone who knows what is going to happen and can explain it to everyone else. If you're not familiar enough with the event to do that include in your LFG message that you're looking for someone to lead it.

And if that's not working tell us whether you're on NA or EU and when you're typically online and some of us can come and help you. (It's best if you can give times in avance - e.g. "I can be online 6-8pm GMT on Tuesday and Wednesday", rather than "I'm on now and the event is about to start!" in spite of appearences we're not here all the time so it helps to give us some notice.)