Strong Hold isnt a bad idea! Here's why...

Shylo.1426

* Map variation with..with a theme!

1. Bring pvp across tyria and have our "minions" have a theme on that map for exmaple, running around the streets of divinity's reach with thugs and bar drunks as minion , throwing glass bottles and rocks and maybe even molotov cocktails

* Give us more game types to run with while keeping things fresh!

1. Maybe something like having a Ultra Rapid Fire mode (URF) in a Black Citadel Strong Hold with Charr Cannons to rocket us across the map into the fray with urgency, all our skills and traits with little to no cool down as our minions quickly rush out to bombard the enemy king. It would be chaos...it would be amazing

These are a few reasons id like to see Strong Hold see a return...im sure theres more!

> @"Shylo.1426" said:

> * Map variation with..with a theme!

> 1. Bring pvp across tyria and have our "minions" have a theme on that map for exmaple, running around the streets of divinity's reach with thugs and bar drunks as minion , throwing glass bottles and rocks and maybe even molotov cocktails

> * Give us more game types to run with while keeping things fresh!

> 1. Maybe something like having a Ultra Rapid Fire mode (URF) in a Black Citadel Strong Hold with Charr Cannons to rocket us across the map into the fray with urgency, all our skills and traits with little to no cool down as our minions quickly rush out to bombard the enemy king. It would be chaos...it would be amazing

> These are a few reasons id like to see Strong Hold see a return...im sure theres more!

You'd be more likely to see that behavior in Ebonhawk, no Divinity's Reach. Queen Jenna may act like a simple shoeless "love for all" kinda Queen, but she is a force to be reckoned with and would smite her enemies with a smile.

> @"Shylo.1426" said:

> > @"Tukaram.8256" said:

> > Another 'mix PvP & PvE' post... No, thanks. That sounds like a horrid mes

> Thats not at all what I said..you just assumed so...

This. While I don't really have any concern about PvP map types since realistically I won't be playing them, OP said they wanted to use the PvE city maps as *settings* for Stronghold contests. Not actually bring PvP into PvE.

Shylo, you are probably getting responses like that thanks to posting in general rather than in the pvp forums. If you swap over to putting your suggestion in the latter you might get more on-point responses. (I myself had to read carefully to realize what you were actually asking, since the starting assumption in non-PvP forums is that you are talking about non-PvP stuff).