Strike Missions as Guild Missions?

Vixeneque.2614

My guild leader and I talked about this quite allot and we have started to do the new strike mission in Grothmar Valley every week after guild missions. But I am wondering what people think about if Arenanet actually made them into guild missions.. I dunno if it is possible. But I personally think it could me a nice addition.

It could be interesting when they add more of them to have a weekly Strike Mission under the Guild Missions tab, but I don't think it makes as much sense when there is only one released. If they plan to make the future ones incrementally harder, they could also fit the easy/medium/hard categories for missions too.

My presumption would be that this would not replace the existing functionality but only add the additional gm functionality, presumably to introduce some fresh variety into a long-neglected aspect of the game . . .

One thing I can see standing in the way is if maybe anet didn't want to introduce another opportunity to get more comms, but in that case this could just be rotated in like other puzzles or challenges . . .

The biggest problem I can see that no one has mentioned is that the strike mission is limited to ten players, while many guilds have far more . . .